Grand Rapids, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Rapids, MI

TBH Braintrust: Gonna be there next week for a day/night before bowhunting at "Legends Ranch" about 100 miles away.
    Anything there that I must see or deaux???
    Thanks in advance[emoji817][emoji1018][emoji817]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Fish Ladder Park - right downtown - Chinook & Coho may be running https://www.grandrapidsmi.gov/Direct...sh-Ladder-Park

When do fish migrate at the fish ladder?

Chinook and Coho salmon migrate in the fall, typically between early September and late October. Steelhead, on the other hand, show up from early November to mid December with the majority of the Steelhead run between mid February and late April.

Which fish species use the fish ladder?

Chinook salmon, Coho salmon, steelhead, and brown trout primarily use the fish ladder. Occasionally, suckers, walleye, and smallmouth bass will also travel up the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
      Fish Ladder Park - right downtown - Chinook & Coho may be running https://www.grandrapidsmi.gov/Direct...sh-Ladder-Park

When do fish migrate at the fish ladder?

Chinook and Coho salmon migrate in the fall, typically between early September and late October. Steelhead, on the other hand, show up from early November to mid December with the majority of the Steelhead run between mid February and late April.

Which fish species use the fish ladder?

Chinook salmon, Coho salmon, steelhead, and brown trout primarily use the fish ladder. Occasionally, suckers, walleye, and smallmouth bass will also travel up the ladder.

Well I be danged.[emoji108] I gotta see that as we are staying downtown to eat at the Chophouse for dinner.[emoji898]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Well I be danged.[emoji108] I gotta see that as we are staying downtown to eat at the Chophouse for dinner.[emoji898]

You may see people lined up elbow to elbow fishing for salmon along the concrete barrier. Quite a sight to see in a downtown setting. Right at the Amway Grand Hotel area.

Comment

Good luck at Legends sir!! Looking forward to that live hunt or story and pics!!

Comment

Good luck, have a great hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
              You may see people lined up elbow to elbow fishing for salmon along the concrete barrier. Quite a sight to see in a downtown setting. Right at the Amway Grand Hotel area.
              We will be at the JW Marriott downtown near the river so should be close.[emoji848] I hope they are on the move.

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
                Good luck at Legends sir!! Looking forward to that live hunt or story and pics!!
                Should be interesting experience as it is a 1st for me. A 170" deer [emoji1662] is the minimum.....anything above I just pay the difference in cost. I'm super excited about getting up north to cool temps.....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Should be interesting experience as it is a 1st for me. A 170" deer [emoji1662] is the minimum.....anything above I just pay the difference in cost. I'm super excited about getting up north to cool temps.....lol.

Looks like you will have some good cool temps. I know some folks that hunt there and they love it for sure! Enjoy and hope it is a great trip! 170+ is right around the corner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
                    Looks like you will have some good cool temps. I know some folks that hunt there and they love it for sure! Enjoy and hope it is a great trip! 170+ is right around the corner!!!
                    Reviews are incredible!!! I hope to see something that resembles the TTHA logo......within bow range![emoji91][emoji1018][emoji91]

Comment

Any luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                        Any luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Departure is this Wednesday at noon [emoji108]. Thursday afternoon the hunt begins.[emoji457]

Comment

Sounds fun. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck! Kill a biggun!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X