No announcement yet.

587 Ranch live thermal hog hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim is wanting a couple hunters to come kill more pigs. Just bring some corn! I’m booked solid or id go again myself

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      [ATTACH]1055115[/ATTACH]

Few minutes out. Beautiful country
      If I had running water like that on our place I would just sit by it all day.

Comment

Well 2 guys came out. I put them on pigs off my porch twice and I think they missed both times. They walked the field and shot at one but I think they missed that one also. This was Friday and Sat nights.

I hunted last night by myself and shot 7, found 6. Will post pictures in a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Well 2 guys came out. I put them on pigs off my porch twice and I think they missed both times. They walked the field and shot at one but I think they missed that one also. This was Friday and Sat nights.

I hunted last night by myself and shot 7, found 6. Will post pictures in a little bit.
          Funny how some people can punch paper all day long but cant draw blood to save their lives. Difference between shooters and hunters I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Funny how some people can punch paper all day long but cant draw blood to save their lives. Difference between shooters and hunters I suppose.
            I can't punch paper very good. I can't draw blood very well with my 223 either LOL But I'm on a roll where I can drop them over 90% of the time. I don't forget the times (like 8 months ago) where I was on a bad roll and didn't drop or draw blood on like 6-8 pigs in a row!

Comment

Maybe I need to get with you about bringing H down for some target practice, lol.

Comment

Honda couldn't drag them all. Well it could have but the tranny didn't smell too good trying LOL

Boar #1 maybe 180-190#'s

Boar #2 Over 200# sucker was fat!

All the others shot off my front porch.

Comment

[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Maybe I need to get with you about bringing H down for some target practice, lol.
                    I may need someone next Sunday night. Depends on if my buddy makes it. He comes once per year to dove hunt with me.

You have night vision of some sort?

Comment

Way to go Tim!!!!

Comment

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got 3 last night off my porch. The echo made them not know which way to run so I got off 7 rounds. I know I got the big one but he ran off with a hole.

Comment

Tim, nice going. You have a steady supply of hogs from next door. Laura and I need to come up there again when it's cold and drop a few.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Tim, nice going. You have a steady supply of hogs from next door. Laura and I need to come up there again when it's cold and drop a few.
                              Yes, you sure do need to come back.

And at 4:30am I looked again and 5-6 more pigs were eating corn around the dead ones. I didn't shoot as I think my wife trying to sleep literally less than 10' away is getting tired of gunshots that time of night.

Comment

For the love of God buy a suppressor and quit being a heathen!

Comment

Working...
                                X