Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy you are welcome at my house in Kingwood if you need a place to stay while you are in Houston.

Comment

Guys all I can say is y’all are awesome!!!
      And God is Too!
      Thank you to everyone who has donated to the hunt to those who have sent money through PayPal, and to those who have reached out to us to help in various ways such as contacts to try to get her in to M D Anderson and people offering places to stay! The response here is overwhelming and is deeply deeply deeply appreciated!

Comment

Great stuff as always!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
          Gosh dang you Curt... you just brought another tear to my eyes... literally.

Randy, if’n you are watching, please reach out to Chew, if nothing else, for support.
          Him, and a Ranger, helped me and my lovely and talented wife in our darkest time facing the same thing. We are forever grateful, and when I meet Bobby in person, Ima gonna hug him till he is uncomfortable. [emoji16][emoji33]

Prayers up for healing and comfort.
          You can't make Bobby uncomfortable with hugs...

Comment

Just keeps gettin better and better! The TBH brotherhood is top notch!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

My office is 15 minutes from the med center if the Madden family needs something dropped off, picked up etc. I can met at any of the doors available to keep from walking 15 blocks back to a vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                You can't make Bobby uncomfortable with hugs...

I don’t know... depends if’n I go hi or lo. [emoji23][emoji33][emoji16][emoji15]

More prayers for Randy and his lovely and talented wife.

Comment

I'll throw in a brand new Stic knife for the winner to skin all the animals they are going to slay with that new trad bow!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                    I'll throw in a brand new Stic knife for the winner to skin all the animals they are going to slay with that new trad bow!

Thank you!! And thank you to everyone else that’s helped. TBH always comes through!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, anybody else that has items they want to donate, PM me. When this thread ends with the items already listed, if there’s more items people want to donate, I’ll start another auction. Thanks again everyone!!

Comment

This will end around lunchtime tomorrow. Anybody that wants to get a last minute bid in, there’s still time!!

Comment

Its not brand new, but I will throw in a selway slide on quiver with a new foam hood insert to the winner. There isn't a blemish on the quiver, and with the new foam it will be mint!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                            Its not brand new, but I will throw in a selway slide on quiver with a new foam hood insert to the winner. There isn't a blemish on the quiver, and with the new foam it will be mint!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Thank you!! Since the quiver would work perfect with this bow, I’ll leave it with this auction. When this one ends today, there will be something new soon. Thank you!!

Comment

I’m about to go get some lunch, and when I get done I’m gonna go ahead and shut this one down. If you wanna bid, now’s the time!!

Comment

Ok folks, that’s all on this one. A huge thank you to the admins for allowing this auction, to our winner Curt, and to everyone who donated items for the auction and everyone who donated to Randy directly and to everyone who has prayed for their family. Tonight I’ll message the winner and all the people who donated and start making arrangements for everything to get to Curt and Randy.

What’s really cool, is that Mary has offered to let us have another auction. We’ve had an awesome hunt donated for this one!! I’ll start that thread here in a bit. But again, thank you so much to everyone who’s helped. TBH is amazing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X