For all you Porter trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doug View Post
    Rusty buckle is pretty dang good! Nice owner too!

I never ate at the original splendor Cafe but I like that new one. Especially a basket of the fried green tomatoes and squash to start with!
    Allen Rohden is super good dude! His whole family are great people.

Comment

Porter has a mosque? What in the sam hell is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Porter has a mosque? What in the sam hell is going on?
        Two within a mile or less of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Yes sir Allen and his family and staff are all good people for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
            Yes sir Allen and his family and staff are all good people for sure.
            It's a small world lol. Allen catered my niece's wedding for us a couple years ago and he always donates to the Porter FFA when we do fundraisers and jackpot shows or sponsers buckles and so forth. His daughter Savanah and my son are both FFA officers for Porter FFA

Comment

We recently discovered the Rusty Buckle. Outstanding food and the people there are great.
              It will now be a regular stop on the way to the ranch.

Comment

Yea he is I just couldn't remember his name. He took real good care of a close friends widow about a year ago. It was her and Bobbys favorite places to eat. Rusty buckle was actually the last place we went out to eat with them. He couldn't eat much at that stage and Alan still tried to bring him what he could eat. Real good people!

Comment

Rusty Buckle BBQ and Southern Classic Seafood are killer groceries and spots I hit weekly.

Southern Classic understands what the right size a catfish fillet should be. I rank them with two of the best Spar's in Des Allemands and Middendorf's Manchac.

Will check out this L&H soon. Sounds like it is where the old Skero's BBQ use to be.

That’s all I needed to hear. Spahr’s is a must stop every time I go to Houma for business. If you put them with Spahr’s, I’m going this weeekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Rusty Buckle BBQ and Southern Classic Seafood are killer groceries and spots I hit weekly.

Southern Classic understands what the right size a catfish fillet should be. I rank them with two of the best Spar's in Des Allemands and Middendorf's Manchac.

Will check out this L&H soon. Sounds like it is where the old Skero's BBQ use to be.

Where is Southern Classic? Cant find anything online.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                      Where is Southern Classic? Cant find anything online.
                      Its between Ford rd and Martin dr on the right side if your headed south from ford rd. Its right past Pete's burger.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by hogslayer78; 08-11-2021, 05:10 AM.

Comment

I am thinking the same on the location. Kingwood has become a Mecca of fast food restaurants. Will check this place out for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          That place has been around for years. They just opened that new place across the highway from the old one.

Splendora needs a good Mexican Restaurant.......and a bath.

Puebloritas just opened up in the old coals bbq that went under. I haven’t been there yet but it’s the same folks that own the porter, Cleveland and Livingston
                          Pueblos.

Comment

She prefers Arby's [emoji1787]
                            Anytime I hear of Arby's I think of a fur burger

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Mr Kingwood........thanks for the review MJ. I didn't even know this place existed! Might have to take momma here on date night instead of burger king
                              From where I sit, she is one lucky lady!

My husband once took me to a BBQ/All-You-Can-Eat-Catfish joint that was situated in the REAR of a “beer, bait, and ammo/gas station/c-store” combo in Creedmore, TX for dinner. (A sign posted at the door between the two spaces read, “You Must Pay for Your Beer and Gas Before Comin (sic) in Here”).

It was our 20th anniversary dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                From where I sit, she is one lucky lady!

My husband once took me to a BBQ/All-You-Can-Eat-Catfish joint that was situated in the REAR of a “beer, bait, and ammo/gas station/c-store” combo in Creedmore, TX for dinner. (A sign posted at the door between the two spaces read, “You Must Pay for Your Beer and Gas Before Comin (sic) in Here”).

It was our 20th anniversary dinner.
                                I been married to my beautiful wife for 23 years this past March. Must be doing something right lol. Oh and all joking aside, our first date was burger king after church one Sunday night now for special occasions, she might get Captain D's🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X