All inclusive resorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All inclusive resorts

Wanting to take my wife to an all inclusive resort in a few months for our anniversary. We went to sandals for our honeymoon last year and wanting to do something again but not quite as expensive. Any recommendations for Mexico, Jamaica, etc.... something more budget friendly but all inclusive.

Secrets Los Cabos is a great resort. Not sure how they compare price wise to Sandals but I would highly recommend. Awesome golf course too.

Comment

Playa Del Carmen. Love the beach and some very nice all inclusive resorts.

Comment

If your a Costco Member Secrets los cabos has some great deals through Costco Travel.. Going in December Myself.

Comment

Fairmont Mayakoba is hard to beat in Playa.

Comment

Taking the wife to Valentin Imperial Maya in October

Comment

I have don secrets in Jamaica and it was top notch. not sure on price comparison.

Comment

We went to the Dominican Republic in May, 3 years ago. We chose the Majestic Resorts Mirage (Majestic has 3 resorts that are linked but separate, Mirage is the adults only option with top shelf alcohol). 6 days 5 nights and we can't say enough good things about it. Super cheap too. Total stay and airfare was approx. $3000 for my wife and I (not including tips, shopping, excursions, etc...). The resort was fantastic with 5 or so separate restaurants in addition to the traditional buffets. We had a butler to take care of all the different things including booking excursions, shopping trips, setting up the hot tub with suds and rose petals, champagne on ice, etc... while we were at dinner and the shows. All included. Note, I highly recommend bringing lots of small bills for tipping. I also tipped our butler upfront and he went out of his way for us and then tipped him at the end for a job well done.

Majestic Resorts Official Website. Exclusive 5-star beachfront resorts in Playa Bávaro and Costa Mujeres. Book on our Official Website at the best price!

Comment

Valentine is a real nice adults only all inclusive between Cancun and Playa. Is oriented towards honeymoons/ anniversaries.
                  Made the mistake of booking there when going down by myself one time.

I really like excellence Playa Mujeres. Another adults only.

Both places are top notch.

Comment

We are going to Cancun at the end of June. Have never been to the resort so I can't give a recommendation. I will say look at reviews from recent trips. A lot of all inclusive spots, even ones that are traditionally great, are closing the majority of their food and drink options due to rona.

I told the wife if I have to wait in an hour long line to eat something I'm flying back home.

Comment

We went to Puerto Vallarta last year and stayed at the Fiesta Americana. It was great. Adults only plus it has a very nice spa

Comment

We went to the Riu in Cancun and loved it! We booked the section that is for adults only.

Comment

I've stayed at two different Excellence Resorts (Dominican Republic and Cancun) and both were amazing resorts. Adults only, great room options and top notch food. If i'm doing all inclusive, Excellence would be my first choice.

Comment

We went to El Dorado Royale in April. The resort was not at full capacity yet, and the pools were not crowded by any means. Its an adults only resort between Playa and Cancun, and was ranked 1 or 2 on TripAdvisor for the area. The grounds were well kept. There almost seemed to be more workers than guests. There are three El Dorado resorts side by side and you can dine at any of the restaurants amongst the three. All the ones we tried were very good. I believe there were around 10 to choose from. The employees went out of their way to take care of the guests and the place was beautiful. The beach was not the best I have seen though.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                              Taking the wife to Valentin Imperial Maya in October
                              Went here last year.
                              The good: Beautiful spot, awesome pools (one big party pool and one big quieter pool that was like a lazy River), Cold XX at a stand with a keg about every 50 yards, beach was nice, no kids anywhere and the multiple **** channels were NOT what my wife was used to viewing on TV . Diving some cenotes was also great.
                              The bad: The food was not good. We ended up going to Playa Del Carmen for dinner several nights, which was fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X