No announcement yet.

If We Can Get Covid.....Anyone Can....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im happy you and the wife recovered quickly Mr Smith.
    God bless!

Comment

Sorry y'all got it Mike, but I'm glad to see a quick recovery.

Comment

Viruses be virusing.

So glad y'all are OK, Mike.

Comment

My mom is scheduled for the BAM today at 1130. She has had symptoms for around 10 days and has a small area of pneumonia in her lungs.

Glad to hear y'all are doing well! Thank you for the info.

Todd

Comment

Must have skipped washing your hands once. Glad you both are doing good.

Comment

Glad you are Ok. I took my new JRT puppy to the vet today for shots and 1 of the shots he got was a Corona Virus vaccine. I didn't even know pets could get the VID and wonder if this is the same vaccine given to humans or did the veterinary world develop and test their own doggy vaccine. I didn't notice it on the bill until I had left but I will ask in 3 weeks when he goes back for his boosters shots. Has anybody heard of this and have your pets been vaccinated?

Comment

Good news bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  This is the craziest stuff we’ve ever experienced as far as symptoms and duration. No two people I’ve talked to have experienced the exact same things. I had it around Christmas and got over it, or so I thought, in about a week with minimum discomfort.

Trouble is, my blood pressure as well as my blood sugar readings have been up ever since. Two different doctors trying to lower my BP and they haven’t been successful yet. I find it a little troublesome to breathe when I first get up from a chair. It only lasts a few minutes but is definitely there. I’m getting a stress test and some imaging done in a week or so, maybe that will tell them something.

I don’t think they understand all they know about this virus, and I don’t think they know much. I’m still on the fence about the vaccine, and it’s my personal feeling that they really don’t have a clue whether it will work or not and they surely don’t know what long term effects it might have.

I’m glad y’all got off lightly and hope you’re truly over it.
                  I hope you get totally over it.

We are feeling pretty good 2.5 days after the BAM treatment. We are thankful our little hospital personal are so caring and efficient. I have heard from others that test positive that they just get sent home with no treatment.

The Dr. said he has seen all kind of weird symptoms across the board. Last week when I was feeling pretty bad about all I did (other than sitting in my recliner) was to go down in the pasture and feed the deer. We have about 10-12 inches of snow on the ground. Just walking down to feed was wearing me out. I would have to stop a couple of times to catch my breath. Then Saturday morning I woke up about 4am having an anxiety attack.....at least I guess that's what it was. My heart rate was up. I could hear/feel my heart beating in my head and I was almost....well....I was hyperventilating. I was paranoid and worried about everything. I told the Dr. about that episode and he said when you body is fighting off the virus it can cause mental/psychological issues.

Comment

Originally posted by rtarcher View Post
                    My mom is scheduled for the BAM today at 1130. She has had symptoms for around 10 days and has a small area of pneumonia in her lungs.

Glad to hear y'all are doing well! Thank you for the info.

Todd
                    The BAM treatment really was effective for us. The hospital up here has had great results with it so far. They told me that there is not a huge supply of it yet. I am glad your Mom is getting it. I have confidence it will make here feel much better and help her to fight off the virus.

Comment

Glad to hear the recovery.
                      My dad was recommended bamla-whatever-ab when he got in in December and opted out because we couldn't find any info about it and early on he felt fine.
                      In retrospect he says he wishes he would have done it because he had a very rough go.
                      I wonder if folks who post stats, say it's no big deal, some conspiracy to control people, make fun of people who use protective measures, etc. would feel the same way if their uncle/spouse/friend had been taken from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        The BAM treatment really was effective for us. The hospital up here has had great results with it so far. They told me that there is not a huge supply of it yet. I am glad your Mom is getting it. I have confidence it will make here feel much better and help her to fight off the virus.
                        I appreciate your info. It's funny because she is getting the infusion in a barn on the grounds where our San Antonio Rodeo is being held. I hear it is hush-hush because of the supply, but if a Dr warrants it's use, you're good to go. My wife tells me it is freezing down there and they were told to bring many blankets. It reminds me of some back alley, black market stuff!

Todd

Comment

My wife was in a clinical trial with that drug when we tested positive last month. We are 95% certain she received it because her injection swole up a little and itched. She had a 75% of receiving it%. We both had mild cases, with hers being even milder than mine.

Neither of us ran fever, and I actually was running 95.6 to 97.0*, I’m normally 98.1-.2. I verified my temp with 2-3 different thermometers.

Comment

Originally posted by rtarcher View Post
                            I appreciate your info. It's funny because she is getting the infusion in a barn on the grounds where our San Antonio Rodeo is being held. I hear it is hush-hush because of the supply, but if a Dr warrants it's use, you're good to go. My wife tells me it is freezing down there and they were told to bring many blankets. It reminds me of some back alley, black market stuff!

Todd
                            We were fortunate to get it. I had never heard of it before. Our town population is 2650. Our county is about 8900. Our little hospital is on an allocation for doses of BAM, but they have a decent supply right now. It will take your Mom about 2.5 hours. One hour for the BAM IV, 30 minutes of saline solution IV, and one hour of observation after the IV comes out. I think she will show improvement within a day.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                              My wife was in a clinical trial with that drug when we tested positive last month. We are 95% certain she received it because her injection swole up a little and itched. She had a 75% of receiving it%. We both had mild cases, with hers being even milder than mine.

Neither of us ran fever, and I actually was running 95.6 to 97.0*, I’m normally 98.1-.2. I verified my temp with 2-3 different thermometers.
                              My temp has been running 97.3 to 97.8 since I have had symptoms.

So much for businesses and events testing temperatures as entrance guidelines.

Comment

Glad your Dr's had sense to get drug therapeutics going asap. Most wait till to far along and then try and play catch up in the hospitals

Comment

Working...
                                X