Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    I figured there was more to it. Lol

Can you tell me how to sell for BTC on Binance (this is the new US sight)? I have looked and looked and cannot figure it out.
    Just go to the Tron/Bitcoin page and hit the sell max. By being on the Tron/Bitcoin page its automatically selling it for Bitcoin.

Comment

I am really impressed with you guys that got on the bitcoin bandwagon......love to see that kind of success!
      Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      I grabbed some. I’ve wasted money on dumber things if something goes south. If it turns around and goes even to $1 I’ll be really happy. Even if it gets half the traction of litecoin would be nice
      I will get it also. I really missed the Bitcoin opportunity.
      Originally posted by donpablo View Post
      I’ve been learning more and more about crypto currency and although I was skeptical at first, I really do believe it is the way of the future. They have even set up systems for borrowing and lending as well as for wiring money internationally with extremely nominal fees.

I also think with the ever increasing repression of all things conservative someone (likely Trump) will soon be catering to websites/social media/and likely crypto that doesn’t discriminate (assuming there are or will be crypto’s that do). I’m curious whether these assets can be seized by the soon-to-be fascist government?

What do y’all think of these services where you can deposit crypto and earn interest?

Speaking of, if you want some free crypto, follow either of the links below and do the tutorials to learn and earn:

Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/davila_u6h
      Thnx for the links, I will plow thru them this week.

Comment

Bitcoin may be taking a nose dive again..maybe. It's really hard to tell.

But Grayscale (GBTC) has been buying thousands of BTC each day. So has other funds. This is just a guess but it may be because too many people that can't buy bitcoin itself pile into the stock. So if BTC continues down and GBTC starts selling BTC it may tank.
        My line of thinking is along the lines of how once stocks tank they continue lower and lower. Stock lower - harder to stay a float = go even lower - repeat.

Granted I really have no clue and this is a total WAG.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Bitcoin may be taking a nose dive again..maybe. It's really hard to tell.

But Grayscale (GBTC) has been buying thousands of BTC each day. So has other funds. This is just a guess but it may be because too many people that can't buy bitcoin itself pile into the stock. So if BTC continues down and GBTC starts selling BTC it may tank.
          My line of thinking is along the lines of how once stocks tank they continue lower and lower. Stock lower - harder to stay a float = go even lower - repeat.

Granted I really have no clue and this is a total WAG.
          You definitely hedged your call but it is tanking big time today.

Comment

What platform are you guys using to buy/sell? Still a lot of Coinbase?

Comment

I use Coinbase pro

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                What platform are you guys using to buy/sell? Still a lot of Coinbase?
                I buy on coinbase but trade w bittrex

If anyone wants to move trading platforms, www.bittrex.com is pretty easy to navigate and the app is a snap to learn Please use my referral code 5XP-UUP-NYP Let me know you did and we can discuss some kickbacks... ;-)

Todd

Comment

Today/tomorrow could be reverse or upside capitulation. Meaning the top and it starts tanking.

Looks like bitcoin related stocks exploded today. A lot of oldies like XNET, XALL, and MFH
                  My first charting look says BTC will hit 50-60k

But I'm selling off stuff as I can because no matter what/when it will fall fast at some point.
                  Entered bear market according to charts. That may have been the top.

I only had 2 coins. When I said I was selling I meant stocks (bitcoin related).
                  You're close to the pattern. The last fall was 20k down to 4k. I think this time it will go 43k down to +/- 10k But with banks buying it may not fall as much this time..I'll start buying back at 17k this time.

It will be tough because by the time it gets that low it's on no one's brain. Out of favor etc.. Just makes it tough to remember and buy!
                  Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  You definitely hedged your call but it is tanking big time today.
                  I'm not saying I'm a pro chart guy. And it's confusing. But I said 43k was the top most of the time

My original chart guess for a top was 50-60k. But things change as it plays out.

It's BTC so anyones guess. LOL

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
                      Interesting
                      Yes it was.....

To answer the question I bought ACST at .65 and sold this morning at .99. Not a big play on my part but it was a nice gain percentage wise.

Comment

So what is the preferred wallet? and why? I'm looking to open one. Was thinking about getting two, one hot and one cold
                        Last edited by rladner; 01-21-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                          So what is the preferred wallet? and why? I'm looking to open one. Was thinking about getting two, one hot and one cold
                          I use coinbase, pretty easy

Comment

if your still in maybe you waited a little long. Get your motion sickness pill if you are going to play with this one! Hope everyone wins but remember by the time you think it is time to sell you have already lost.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                              Gemini....rtp turned me on to it. Much easier set up and fees seem more reasonable than coinbase.

Comment

Ok, so I got a few ideas on a Hot Wallet. Does anyone use a Cold wallet? If so, which one and why?

Comment

Working...
                                X