Need Dog Training In San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Dog Training In San Antonio

I have a 2 year old lab. She's generally a good dog that will follow most basic commands. She is, however, very food and toy aggressive/possessive. She has attacked and bitten my 16 year old daughter on the foot when they both were in the pantry near where the dog food was kept. Also, she will sometimes growl and snap if she is laying on the couch and someone attempts to pet her. There are many other examples of her aggressiveness but I am just looking for a recommended trainer in town as this is out of range of my skillset.

Thanks,

Todd

Best Retrievers is in Paige, TX. Don't know that they are the right people but if not I am sure they can point you in the right direct. Their retriever training start out with obedience and then moves into gun dog so they could be possibly help but like I said I would think they can point you to someone if not.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
      Best Retrievers is in Paige, TX. Don't know that they are the right people but if not I am sure they can point you in the right direct. Their retriever training start out with obedience and then moves into gun dog so they could be possibly help but like I said I would think they can point you to someone if not.
      I appreciate that, Wall, and will certainly contact them. I am looking for someone with firsthand knowledge of a local trainer. I trust the Green Screen will come through!

Todd

Comment

Working...
      X