No announcement yet.

Arrow launched!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, wait awhile on that deer. It might be short track or long, depends on his will to live.

Comment

Alright alright alright

With the weather being nice, I’d err on the side of caution and wait a little longer than usual on a shot I was questioning...better to find out he had passed quickly in a few hours, than to find out he hasn’t in 30 minutes and be chasing him for a mile

Comment

Angle is deceptive due to go pro being off to our left. Slow mo video looks back rib with him turning slightly away at impact. We have a good dog man next door if needed. We will give him another hour and go see what we have.

Comment

Have you checked the arrow? He probably wont go far before laying down. That's where you will find him in a few hours.

Comment

I'd go look for arrow and that will tell you where u hit..
            If it stinks back out for at least 8 hrs
            If lung blood go look
            That cam angle might be deceiving it does look back but maybe arrow is turned in and just see nock

Comment

Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Have you checked the arrow? He probably wont go far before laying down. That's where you will find him in a few hours.
                We just backed out and went to the house. Didn’t go look at the arrow because we had deer all over us. We will head back over and see what the arrow looks like. If we have good blood we will go get him. If not, we will put the dogs on him around lunchtime.

Comment

I'll be following. Heck of a deer! Good luck on the track, praying it is short. Let us know how the arrow looks.

Todd

Comment

in

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

If it is as cold there as it is here, waiting until lunch will not hurt

Sounds like with a good dog next door you should recover him

Comment

In for the recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                            If it is as cold there as it is here, waiting until lunch will not hurt

Sounds like with a good dog next door you should recover him
                            Yes. Good thing about late season hunts

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Sounds like you have a good plan hope it will be a short track.

Comment

Working...
                                X