Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shotgunwilly View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble... I really do. I want all of us to have those paid off ranches, haha. But...

Ripple could never possibly make it to $400.

There are 38 Billion in circulation. If each one made it to $400 then the market cap of Ripple alone would be 15.2 Trillion dollars. It's not feasible.
    $8 per ripple? MAYBE possible someday. I wouldn't hold my breath though.
    x2. circulating supply is a important factor on how much a coin can reach.

Comment

Originally posted by skinny View Post
      sent from where?

Skinny
      GDAX. Sending some to Binance now.

Comment

The verification process seems to have gotten choked down since i did it... but yeh the general consensus is verification sucks on pretty much all the exchanges...

once your in, though..... its pie.

Comment

I hate to burst your bubble... I really do. I want all of us to have those paid off ranches, haha. But...

Ripple could never possibly make it to $400.

There are 38 Billion in circulation. If each one made it to $400 then the market cap of Ripple alone would be 15.2 Trillion dollars. It's not feasible.
          $8 per ripple? MAYBE possible someday. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

well, that's what they said about bitcoin! there are something like 16 million bitcoins in circulation...multiply that times 17,000$ (approximate current price of bitcoin) and that's 289 TRILLION. i'm not saying your prediction is wrong, but the logic is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I can't get verified on GDAX......fml.

Took me 3 days. It’s bull snot.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
              there is a minimum price in bitcoins that you can purchase. i believe it's around 4500 coins.

4500 coins??? What if the coins I wanted were $60 each? Lol

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                Yall are making a lot of assumptions about Ripple, the market cap doesn't matter, they can lock up XRP, token burn - market penetration can far surpass what is expected - etc., there's a lot that can change.
                What you just said are the assumptions. We're going off of what we know of Ripple today.

If you think the market cap of Ripple could reach like 9 times the amount of USD in world circulation, or twice as much as all of the gold in the entire world... by all means, hold out for $400.

Comment

well, that's what they said about bitcoin! there are something like 16 million bitcoins in circulation...multiply that times 17,000$ (approximate current price of bitcoin) and that's 289 TRILLION. i'm not saying your prediction is wrong, but the logic is flawed.
                  My logic is not flawed. Your math is flawed. 16 million x 17,000 is 272 Billion. Not trillion. You're off by a factor of 1,000x. No big deal...

Please, Y'all need to pay attention to this site. https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Comment

Comment

I've been up since way too early. This crypto stuff really taxes my mind.

BTW, second time sending ETH instead of bitcoin. Only charged .64cents...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        I've been up since way too early. This crypto stuff really taxes my mind.

BTW, second time sending ETH instead of bitcoin. Only charged .64cents...
                        I'm starting to think I just need to get what I want and stay away for a while. All the issues and volatility are affecting my mood.

Comment

XRP is just short of $1.15 right now....
                          seems to be the only one making any growth today. All others are in the Red - not too far but still in the red.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            4500 coins??? What if the coins I wanted were $60 each? Lol

Skinny
                            Sorry if I confused that lol. There is a minimum price in bitcoins. I believe it’s .00005 bitcoins for it. That equates to around 4500 of the reds coins
                            Last edited by Hunter_Man; 12-21-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

My logic is not flawed. Your math is flawed. 16 million x 17,000 is 272 Billion. Not trillion. You're off by a factor of 1,000x. No big deal...

Please, Y'all need to pay attention to this site. https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
                              You are correct. My math was absolutely flawed. I apologize. My mind is bonkers today. I still think there’s potential for ripple to go into the high double digits however! One can hope!

Comment

Sorry if I confused that lol. Here is a minimum price in bitcoins. I believe it’s .00005 bitcoins for it. That equates to around 4500 of the reds coins

Ok. Gotcha! Thanks

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X