Info needed on High Brass Hunting Preserve in Hugo Ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info needed on High Brass Hunting Preserve in Hugo Ok

Hey guys, I've been trying to get ahold of these guys all week. The number we have goes to a personal voicemail and they haven't returned any calls. Their website is down. I found a different number on another website, and it goes to a voicemail for "Shoot Straight Hunting Preserve". I left a message with them. My dad and I have 4 gift certificates for a hunt this year and we can't get hold of them to get it scheduled. $2400 worth of hunting packages, and my dad who is getting up in age, was really looking forward to it. Just wondering if any of you guys know what happened with this place? We need to either get something scheduled or get a refund. I have no idea if Shoot Straight bought High Brass, or if they just changed their name. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

This is the High Brass site that is down at this time.
    开云app下载官网【www.highbrasshunting.com】官方界面提供APP登录入口,因为开云app下载官网信誉是很重要的一个因素,请广大玩家谨记收藏,开云app下载官网并有菲律宾政府批准授权拥有合法执照,所以在进行游戏之前一定要注意技巧介绍。

Here's the site I saw that linked the two, since the number on that page is the one for Shoot Straight.

Shoot Straight site:
    Last edited by Laketex; 09-22-2020, 12:24 PM.

Interesting, haven't been up there in about 3 years but it was always a blast. We went up there 3 years straight and dad and uncle been up there 5-6 times. Don't know if they went last year or not. But they were always booked up and busy far as we could tell.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
      Interesting, haven't been up there in about 3 years but it was always a blast. We went up there 3 years straight and dad and uncle been up there 5-6 times. Don't know if they went last year or not. But they were always booked up and busy far as we could tell.
      I just got off the phone with Mark at Shoot Straight hunting preserve. Apparently they were on a lease before and there were issues there, so he shut it down, bought land up the road, and started another business called Shoot Straight. He also told me that he is honoring all certificates from High Brass. So we're working on setting a date now. Just thought I'd update this in case anybody else searches for this in the future. Will update again after the hunt!

Comment

Working...
      X