Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder and legs today. Treadmill, bicycle, abduction machine and then three warmup sets followed by 3 working supersets of 5/5/5/5/5 or 5 reps followed by holding the contraction for 5 seconds and repeat. Abs thrown in for good measure.

Military press/prone leg curl/incline situp
    Seated DB lateral raise/leg press with sled/ab roller
    Front raise/calf raise/ cable rotation
    Rear delt cable fly/BB row

Back in the box to morrow for a 10x10

Comment

I had a change of heart today and skipped the 10X10 in the box for a good chest and bicep day in the gym. Shoulda gone into the box because everyone wanted the same equipment today. I worked around it sorta. Treadmill, bicycle and abduction machine, 3 warm-up sets and 3 working sets of 15 reps with 5 second interval. I hit the bench press first for 3 sets before finally getting to start my routine.

Incline chest press on smith machine for every setting all the way to flat/preacher curl
      Seated wide grip chest press/BB curl
      Inverse grip chest press/Incline BB curl
      Cable fly

Comment

Rest day yesterday

Made it this AM. Added another 10 mins of cardio to the normal routine some BB Bench and Bicep PT.

Tomorrow will be more cardio, core, PT, and 1-2 back exercises

Comment

We made it in this morning. It was tough, but I made it. Back and tricep day with the 15 reps and 5 second contraction hold every 5 reps in superset fashion. My usual prewarmup then 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets.

Wide grip assisted pull up/overhead rope extension/incline situp
          Neutral grip row/cable pushdown pronated/incline leg raise
          Straight arm pulldown/Cable pushdown supinated/cable rotation
          Bent over BB row/weighted dips/knees to chest

Comment

Momma almost convinced me to stay in bed this morning, but I got her moving and made the gym on time. Chest and leg supersets going 15 reps with 5 second hold every 5 reps. It takes a little longer to get through this, but I'm usually toast after its done. I've been on this kick for about 3 weeks now. I'll change the routine up to strip sets all week next week. That's really gonna suck.

Incline chest press on smith machine every setting all the way to flat bench/leg extension/incline situp
            Inverse grip bench press/leg press on sled/incline leg raises
            Incline cable fly every setting to flat bench/prone leg curl
            Seated wide grip chest press/calf raises

Comment

Knocked out cardio, core, and PT yesterday.

Just wrapped up a 3.25 mile run earlier

Comment

Hit the gym today for back and legs. I wasn't feeling the strip sets that I originally had planned, so I went back to the 5/5/5/5/5 plan this morning. Treadmill, bicycle and abduction machine then 3 warmup sets and 3 working supersets.

Bilateral lat pulldown/ leg extension/incline situp
                Long bar row pronated/super squat/incline leg raises
                BB row supinated/calf raise/hanging leg raise
                Neutral grip row/calf raise

Comment

Missed the weekend as I was in freer dove hunting. Knocked out a 4.1 mile jog yesterday evening and just walked into the gym this morning. They finally lifted the blocked schedule and are back to normal hours.

Stairs, rowing, PT and some chest/tri’s are on the menu.

Comment

I didn't make it today. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Chest and biceps day. I got all I could get done in about an hour and 15 minutes. Treadmill and 3 warmup sets before 2-3 working sets. 15 reps each with 5 second contraction holds every 5 reps.

Incline smith machine bench press all the way to flat/preacher curl/incline situp
                      Seated wide grip chest press/BB curl/incline situp
                      Incline cable fly all the way to flat/hammer curl/incline situp

Tomorrow is back and legs. Leaving Friday for the lease! YAY!

Comment

Cardio with a chest and tri's routine this AM. Kept it short and light weight and the arm felt solid.

Going to try and get up alittle earlier and have a longer Bi/Back and core routine tomorrow and see how the bicep feels.

Comment

Backed off on Bi’s and Back and decided to stick with a heavier cardio day on the skeeter and rower. Knocked out some bicep PT and calves also.

Not sure what tomorrow will be. Either a run or back and Bi’s.

Comment

I wasn't really feeling it this morning, but I managed to knock out some back and legs. Got warmed up and then knocked out some supersets.

Assisted pullups/incline leg press
                            BB row/super squat
                            T-bar row/leg extension
                            Overhead lat pull/seated calf raise

Headed to the lease tomorrow. I got a lot of maintenance stuff to do and top off feeders. I need the mental break more than anything.

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Missed Friday

Saturday was my first solid Back/Bi workout in months. Bicep held up okay but had some slight stinging pain unfortunately. Also did my Bi PT, core, and cardio.

Yesterday was a 5.2 mile jog

Today- Walking in for Shoulders, core, and cardio

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Missed Friday

Saturday was my first solid Back/Bi workout in months. Bicep held up okay but had some slight stinging pain unfortunately. Also did my Bi PT, core, and cardio.

Yesterday was a 5.2 mile jog

Today- Walking in for Shoulders, core, and cardio
                                Did everything but the core part and added a couple extra rows.

10 mins of stairs, (4) 500 meter rowing sprints, 4 mins on the arm bike, DB shoulder press/front raises/side raises and ended with face pulls/DB shrugs

Comment

Working...
                                X