Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm betting that the articles are already written...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm betting that the articles are already written...

"Despite predictions from right wing media outlets, NFL ratings held steady when compared to last year's numbers".

B.S. I'm betting ratings are way down but the media will make bond/carry water for the NFL and push the narrative that ratings stayed the same or were actually "slightly higher in some markets".

No doubt, they aren’t gaining fans with there bs but they are **** sure losing them.

Comment

just like they did for MLB. Read an article where viewership among 55+ males is down but made up by women and youth, so it's higher. BS!

Comment

I love to watch the NFL with my TV off.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

My guess is ratings will be good this first weekend right out of the gate. There will be a lot of people tuning in to see what political BS occurs whether they agree, disagree or even like football or not.

Then articles will be written about how this stuff didn't impact ratings at all.

Put me in the wait and see crowd. I'm interested to see how ratings are after a few weeks into the season as I don't think any valid conclusions can be drawn until then. With that said, if ratings tank this weekend; I'd say that's a valid indication of a poor outlook for the NFL this season. I just don't see that happening.

Comment

Hope they go bankrupt!!

Comment

I'm in the "don't care" crowd. I haven't watch the NBA in a few years, so that was no loss. I have watched one inning of baseball and I have been kind of surprised how little I miss it. I "almost" watched the Stars playoff game the other night but, I got distracted. I'm guessing I won't much miss the NFL either.

I do plan to watch some college ball but, if I get busy and forget, no loss.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...nd-singing-of-black-national-anthem/

Comment

NF-who?

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    You fools watching the nfl start practicing your new anthem
                    https://youtu.be/Z4IhQAWsnt0 Here is a tutorial

Comment

Cant wait to watch a great game. Mahomes v. Watson will be awesome!

Comment

Ive never been into grown men playing with a ball.

Comment

Ive got numbers that that in no way reflect this. Its complete B.S.

Comment

I'm not particularly worked-up about the protests, I've just generally lost interest in pro sports.

Comment

When pregame shows start preaching aka Terry Bradshaw and his buds it is time to move on. Pretty much points out that all they care about is protecting their overinflated paychecks. Little do they understand about who is watching and attending these games. Not the BLM or Antifa folks. It is the very ones they have caused to tune out. It will not be long before many sponsors cancel their commercials due to no viewership.

Comment

Working...
                              X