Some favorite videos of mine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some favorite videos of mine.

Ok, this is a buck, I got on video, on our place a couple years ago. He has basically been a ghost, don't really know if he is still alive. Would be interesting if he showed up, while I am in the blind some day. I seriously doubt that will happen.

I have watched these videos many times and stared at the pictures I have from that night, many times also. He only showed up that one night, never got another picture or video of him. At least nothing that was definitely him. I have gotten some pictures here and there, that were from a ways off, grainy, whatever, that was hard to tell what buck was in the picture. I may have gotten him on camera a couple other times, but could not be sure, they were not clear pictures.

I don't know which video I like better the first one or the second one. I was sitting on the deck, looking at lots of doe videos and pictures. Then I watched that first video, and almost skipped over it, looked like another boring doe video. I about fell out of my chair, when that guy came busting into the opening. I keep dreaming, but no pictures, no videos, nothing.

Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 09-23-2020, 10:06 PM.

That dude has some character! beautiful buck!

Comment

I imagine that buck has crossed your mind a time or two while sleeping at night.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I imagine that buck has crossed your mind a time or two while sleeping at night.
        Yep. Our neighbor told us about him, I thought she had to be talking about a axis that got loose off of a big high fence ranch that is a few miles away. She said there is a big old buck, that has been around for a long time, like he has been big for a long time. I was thinking I was going to be after an axis. Then I saw that first video. You can tell he has been around for quite a few years, still looks like he is in good health in that video. If I could get another picture or video of him, I would probably be out hunting every day of the season.

He is a ghost. Never seen him in person, just on camera and only definitely that one night. But possibly a couple other times.
        Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 09-24-2020, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
          That dude has some character! beautiful buck!
          Yea, he is interesting, with a branched tine on both sides. For that to happen naturally, pretty cool deer.

Comment

Man, that is awesome.

Comment

Good luck. I hope he’s still out there

Comment

Very cool buck! It's crazy how some of them can be ghosts like that while others can be fairly visible. The chess match makes it fun and keeps us up at night

Maybe this year he'll slip up for you

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Good luck. I hope he’s still out there
                  Thanks, I hope he is still around.

Comment

Cool video, he was wanting him some WAP!

Comment

What a tease !! Incredible buck.....

Comment

Working...
                      X