Rock Island Amory 10mm

Any one have experience with these?

Love mine

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m anxiously awaiting mine to get back from Bar-Sto from having and extended, threaded barrel fitted. I’ve already done a trigger job and installed and RMR mount..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have an RIA 1911 45 and it was way more accurate than the Kimber 1911 so I sold the Kimber and kept the RIA which I converted to 45 Super with the spring kit. I would not be hesitant to convert it to 460 Rowland. It is a solid platform for magnum performance and after several hundred rounds of 185 gr XTP loaded to 45 super in Starline brass it has shown no signs of wear anywhere. I would have no problem owning a RIA in 10mm. Best 1911 platform out there for the money. I bought mine way back when they sold new for $325
          Add some Chip McCormick rose wood fine checkered grips and it looks as good as any Kimber.
          I always carry it cocked and locked with one in the pipe.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by muzzlebrake; 09-23-2020, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I had one. I loved everything about it except that it wasn't reliable. Frequent FTF's. The head of the rear sight screw broke off one day while shooting normally. I sent it back and RIA fixed it for free. After I got through the 500-round break-in period and is still wasn't reliable, I sent it back. They sent me a new gun for free. The new one seemed to work better, but I sold it and bought something nicer.

Comment

Yes-- single stack Tac Ultra 5"-- killed a great buck on opening day with it at 25-30 yards. Great value for the cost and accuracy has been great out of mine.

DWA-- who did the slide/mount for ya??

Comment

Working...
              X