New Deer Stand (Trump Tower)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
    Good deal. If you haven't bought plywood yet, look into smart board. It's good stuff. One side is grooved & primed, and it is water resistent. The interior side looks like OSB, but its not like OSB at all. It wont absorb water.
    man I wish I would've known about it before. I already bought all the plywood and starting mounting everything yesterday. Hopefully ill have pics pretty soon.

Comment

Got the roof and boards put up on the side for the siding. Going to be mounting the sidding this afternoon. Once the windows and door comes in this week, it will be headed out to the lease.

Comment

Work in progress

Got the roof and framing done... was going to get the sides on but the weather had other plans
        Attached Files

Comment

Following... Trump 2020!

Comment

You have my vote....

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
              AND make the deer pay for it.
              Make them pay in blood!

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
                AND make the deer pay for it.
                Make them pay in blood!

Comment

Walls are finally on and got the leg mounts welded on. The door and windows came in yesterday so I will be trying to get those installed this weekend. Other than a paint job the Trump Tower is just about ready.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Got several coats of Thompson water seal on it. Thanks to Lamco Feeders in El Campo for getting the windows and door in today. Once i get time this weekend I’ll install those and the tower will be ready for paint.
                    Attached Files

Comment

nice!

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Change of plans on the height.. found a deal I couldn’t refuse on a trailer so it is now welded down for easy transport. Been working alot this past month and haven’t gotten a chance to complete so it’s going to the lease a little late
                          Attached Files

Comment

Not completed yet still got a few things to modify and also do some painting
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looking real nice, Clark!

Also, I'm more than a little ****** off I didn't think of the name "Trump Tower" for the last one I built...

Comment

It’s been a long process but the Trump Tower is finally able to be hunted out of.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X