Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Wow. I would have thought ol liberal barefoot hippie music guy would despise sports these days. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure about sports, but he's killin it behind the camera(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      It is. He works for The Well Creative, which is owned by the Ticket's own Cash Sirois. They do a lot of work with the Mavericks, among many other entities in Dallas.
      Interesting. My neighbor works there.

Comment

Was on the Fan just now during commercial of the Musers, they are talking about jeopardy and one of the guys throws in..".. only 80 years olds watch jeopardy... and listen to the Hardline..." Haha

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          Was on the Fan just now during commercial of the Musers, they are talking about jeopardy and one of the guys throws in..".. only 80 years olds watch jeopardy... and listen to the Hardline..." Haha

As they are probably getting their arse handed to them ratings wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            As they are probably getting their arse handed to them ratings wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            And have been forever along with many others. Remember how stupid they made Russ Martin look before they changed formats to duplicate the Ticket?

I know everything is an acquired taste but I do not see how you guys tolerate the fan. Even as annoying as Corby can be I would switch to Pandora before that.

Comment

Davey was on this afternoon. I think maybe Jake as well. I could get behind a show w/ a Davey / Jake combo. Those two might even offset Corby. Wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                I know everything is an acquired taste but I do not see how you guys tolerate the fan. Even as annoying as Corby can be I would switch to Pandora before that.

Their ratings would suggest the Fan is getting a good following. They were a breath of fresh real sports talk air to me compared to liberal yuk monkey Corby and the other Hardliners....Mike was the only one tolerable for me. I just got burned out. I had my fill of the Hardline style after 20 plus years. Still like the Musers and the Bob 1/2 of Bad Radio.

Comment

Jeff Cavanaugh from the Fan is really good, and I enjoy Bacsic’s insight on baseball. I wish Cavanaugh would come over to the ticket, Norm would retire, and Corby would just go tf away....god but he’s awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jeff Cavanaugh from the Fan is really good, and I enjoy Bacsic’s insight on baseball. I wish Cavanaugh would come over to the ticket, Norm would retire, and Corby would just go tf away....god but he’s awful.

Yup I like Cavanaugh and Bacsik....

Comment

Enjoyed listening to hardline until Corby was forced into a sports guy role when Greggo was fired. Corby went from trying to be the Hardline’s version of Gordon to a “sports enthusiast “ overnight. He’s awful. Boycotted the show because of his liberal splatter. I remember when he was Chris Arnold’s movie critic boy back in the 90s. Truly hate to see Mike go, hard to imagine really. He loved the great game and the Little Rangers and I enjoyed his insight.

Comment

Old Gray Wolf is out

Yep. Cavanaugh is good. He cracks me up. I think enough people will get tired of listening to Gavin Dawson eventually. Maybe JC will make a move. Who knows.

It would be cool if the OGW did a weekly podcast.
                        Last edited by Skinny; 01-11-2020, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Bob Sturm is moving to the Hardline and Jake Kemp is taking his spot 12:00 -3:00. Not sure what I think about this yet.

Comment

This will make the hardline tolerable for me for a little longer, but I like Bob, and I realize a lot of you don't. I like Jake as well, and I'm happy he's getting his shot.

Just need Norm to retire, and Corby to get fired so they can steal Cavanaugh to go with Bob.

Corby is still the worst thing on the ticket since TC left.

Comment

Will be different but so was Mike leaving, I will get used to it hopefully fast and not slow.

Comment

Nondisclosure!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X