• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Bring back Rocco.

[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The first time I ever turned on the ticket I was probably 18 or 19 and Rocco was on. I was addicted to sports back then so I listened and rolled on into the Hardline and was hooked ever since. He was a beatdown to listen too, here is the infamous interview that did him in...if you have 30mins to spare...

Lots of people looking for this yesterday and the awesome P1’s come through again. Thanks to @SeeDubbaU for sending the audio. For those that are long time listeners, you’ll remember Ro…

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      The first time I ever turned on the ticket I was probably 18 or 19 and Rocco was on. I was addicted to sports back then so I listened and rolled on into the Hardline and was hooked ever since. He was a beatdown to listen too, here is the infamous interview that did him in...if you have 30mins to spare...

http://www.theunticket.com/rocco-pendola-on-the-rant/
      Man that was a long time ago but I remember specifically where I was when it happened. I was out running Saturday morning errands and when Rocco called in I just sat in the Home Depot parking lot listening to Gordo masterfully lead Rocco to the gallows

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Stay hard Mike!
        This! An obvious radio legend and will be missed for sure! He always brought a different vibe that balanced the Hardline!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Man that was a long time ago but I remember specifically where I was when it happened. I was out running Saturday morning errands and when Rocco called in I just sat in the Home Depot parking lot listening to Gordo masterfully lead Rocco to the gallows
          Gordo is a master of twisting people up. Easily the most talented person at the Ticket.

Comment

Bob and Dan are hard to listen to. Both have that northern accent, and Dan with his forward lower jaw **** near whistles every other word between his teeth...not to mention the tone of his voice when he gets going. It’s not radio speaker friendly to me. They both sound like they should be in a cartoon.

Comment

My .02

Mike will be missed.
              Corby is a hippie ******missle.
              I don'y mind Danny.
              Bob and Dan bore me. I can't stand Dan's voice.
              Jake is great and I enjoy more of him and Julie lately.
              I like Donovan but can only take so much of Norm anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                Bob and Dan are hard to listen to. Both have that northern accent, and Dan with his forward lower jaw **** near whistles every other word between his teeth...not to mention the tone of his voice when he gets going. It’s not radio speaker friendly to me. They both sound like they should be in a cartoon.
                They are my favorite show haha... Their open is the best 2mins of the day.... Well that and the last 2mins of Norm and Donovan

Never thought it would happen but I tend to find myself on the fan after 3pm. Really don't like Jake going to the Hardline.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how they reshuffle. Remember that their target demo is men 18-54. My guess is they will try to grow the lower half/middle of that age group at the risk of alienating us older listeners. That makes sense as a long term strategy. Some of the younger up-and-coming hosts are talented sports broadcasters but when they move away from sports topics I don't get their cultural references. (I get it -I'm old!) I will probably find myself listening less as time goes on. Norm is a legend but I have had enough of him.

Comment

My favorite in order.

1. The Musers
                    2. Bad Radio
                    3. Hardline
                    4. The invasion

If any of these shows talk basketball, soccer, hockey or winter baseball I’m out and find something else and pray it’s on The Fan. It’s all horrible.

Comment

http://www.theunticket.com/rocco-pendola-on-the-rant/
                      Aside from 9/11 coverage, maybe the most riveting 30 minutes ever aired on The Little Ticket.

Comment

Absolutely...BAD radio opening is a must listen...

They are my favorite show haha... Their open is the best 2mins of the day.... Well that and the last 2mins of Norm and Donovan

Never thought it would happen but I tend to find myself on the fan after 3pm. Really don't like Jake going to the Hardline.
                        Me too...Hardline officially died on Mike's last day 12/10/2019...

Comment

Will miss his sports talks especially Dallas people. Though I am not his listener but my dad and husband are a fan of him.

Comment

I just read Levi Weaver's article in The Athletic about Rhynes. There was a tweet in the article from Cameron Gott. I was wondering if that was the same Cameron that was the TBH arrow wrap kid?

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead View Post
                              I just read Levi Weaver's article in The Athletic about Rhynes. There was a tweet in the article from Cameron Gott. I was wondering if that was the same Cameron that was the TBH arrow wrap kid?
                              It is. He works for The Well Creative, which is owned by the Ticket's own Cash Sirois. They do a lot of work with the Mavericks, among many other entities in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                It is. He works for The Well Creative, which is owned by the Ticket's own Cash Sirois. They do a lot of work with the Mavericks, among many other entities in Dallas.
                                Wow. I would have thought ol liberal barefoot hippie music guy would despise sports these days. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X