Foreclosed property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreclosed property

Where is the best place to look for foreclosed property for sale, especially condos?

Thanks!

What county?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Aransas

Comment

In

Comment

Counties usually list them on their tax assessor websites and are requiring post a notice at the courthouse.

I know Nueces county uses a third part of their listings.

Comment

You can search almost any real estate search engine and specify you want to see only foreclosures. Think realtor.com, zilllow, Redfin, etc. That will likely be the only place you will see anything now. With moratoriums in place against evictions and foreclosures until June and the new prez wanting to extend until September, it will be a while before the big Tuesday sales of the past start back up.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
              Counties usually list them on their tax assessor websites and are requiring post a notice at the courthouse.

I know Nueces county uses a third part of their listings.
              And some just post them on the bulletin boards only. Others never make it even to the bulletin boards and the buyers are workers in the courthouse.

Comment

I usually get a foreclosure list montly similar to this one. A friend at one of the title companies Inuse send it to me, and he has a "field trip" for agents to meet him at courthouse and see the process of foreclosure auctions.

Comment

This may

Comment

Ours is held at the county courthouse I believe first Tuesday. They list the properties prior near the courthouse. Then they do a live auction.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                      Ours is held at the county courthouse I believe first Tuesday. They list the properties prior near the courthouse. Then they do a live auction.
                      Can you get a list prior to the auction? How?

Comment

Foreclosed property

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post

Out county has a stand type thing in front of the courthouse. The only way I know of getting it is going to see it by our courthouse. It is a message board for the public. I would check with your county public information officer. They should be able to help you or for that matter anybody in the commissioners office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by txhunter90; 02-24-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                          Yes, if you know somebody that will send it to you, or you pay for it. Google Roddy's and see if that company comes up for you. I have a guy at Title company that usually sends it to.me about 1-2 weeks prior to auction. With that said, come auction day, its sometimes not accurate for one reason or another.

Comment

Working...
                          X