No announcement yet.

Vaccine effectiveness survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So apparently the CDC isn't updating positive test numbers after being vaccinated unless the person is hospitalized or dies. Why not keep all the data public? You'd think the more information available is better right?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
      Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. This was right off the CDC website. Do you realize that is a .0017 chance of death? Your chances are higher of being struck by lightening, hit by a car or even heart attack.
      You also have to consider some basic odds... approximately 8,000 people die a day in the US. over 1/3 of the country has been fully vaccinated. that's around 110M people. a good portion of those vaccinated are the elderly or at risk. when you're talking about 2M people a day being vaccinated there will be plenty of coincidental overlap of natural deaths within a short time of being vaccinated. I'm not saying nobody has died from the shot, but most of these are going to be coincidental. if you did a study of 110M non-vaccinated americans (especially made up of many elderly and sick), and followed them for a week or two, I would expect more than 4178 people to die from various causes.
      Last edited by bullets13; 05-10-2021, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I still want to have someone answer and nobody does. Why is there are treatments that people are given when they are bad enough to be hospitalized not given before hospitalization is needed? Name another illness that this is an accepted plan? And those of you that lost friends and loved ones why are you not upset over this. And I still read you guys have folks going into hospital with Covid. Why not treat before they get to hospital? I know two trauma Docs and a bunch of nurses that are taking medications to help keep the virus to minimal. And this is at the main Cat 1 trauma ctr in Cen Tx.

So when you guys or someone in your family gets the flu do you get on Tamaflu? If so why?

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          You also have to consider some basic odds... approximately 8,000 people die a day in the US. over 1/3 of the country has been fully vaccinated. that's around 110M people. a good portion of those vaccinated are the elderly or at risk. when you're talking about 2M people a day being vaccinated there will be plenty of coincidental overlap of natural deaths within a short time of being vaccinated. I'm not saying nobody has died from the shot, but most of these are going to be coincidental. if you did a study of 110M non-vaccinated americans (especially made up of many elderly and sick), and followed them for a week or two, I would expect more than 4178 people to die from various causes.

Comment

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. This was right off the CDC website. Do you realize that is a .0017 chance of death? Your chances are higher of being struck by lightening, hit by a car or even heart attack.
            245 million??? More like 114 million give or take.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              245 million??? More like 114 million give or take.
              Doses, reading context is difficult for some... Moderna and Pfizer are more than one dose....in simple terms many people actually got shot twice and still lived.
              Last edited by LWolken; 05-10-2021, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWolken View Post
                Doses, reading context is difficult for some... Moderna and Pfizer are more than one dose....in simple terms many people actually got shot twice and still lived.
                Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                  Did you also use these same critical thinking skills to prove the covid death numbers were highly inflated?

Comment

Comment

Don't think it's over with just 1 or 2...corona / flu jabs are not immunizations. Reports coming out all over the globe of fully vaccinated folks testing positive. Be prepared for a possible 6mos boosters & then annual jabs.

We'll keep tabs as we roll along over these next months. Glad those who wanted one are content. I'll take one for the cause & be part of the controlled group where it's over 99% survivable & have therapeutics on hand.

Carry on.

Comment

I know some people that have died from C19, but also had some issues prior to. What’s scary to me, the meteorologists used to be the only one that you couldn’t actually trust. Now I don’t know who or what to believe. Stats are stats, and can be skewed or laid out in a way to be beneficial to the point trying to be made. My dad graduated in the top 3 in his class, he did not want to disclose he also graduated in the bottom 3.
                        It’s hard to know what to believe the way people push their agendas.

Comment

If you are one of the ones who is going to die from Covid you might have a more severe reaction to the vaccine. If you are one of the ones who may not even show symptoms of contracting Covid, you may not have any negative side effects of the vaccine. Bottom line, nobody knows how your body is going to handle Covid until your exposed to it. Each person is unique and and reacts differently.. if people want to expose themselves to a potentially life threatening virus that's on them. If you don't want to be exposed to the virus, wear 2, 3 or 4 masks and a safety shield.. Or if your really paranoid just stay home and die of boredom!!!!!! People are still transmitting Covid even after being vaccinated so these are the options..... And we laughed at bubble boy!!!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Answered your post before you deleted it. The answer is "It clearly says DOSEs".

Comment

As for me, I'd never get the vaccine personally. I can tell you one thing for sure, that Covid killed the crap out of the flu!!!

Comment

99% survival rate, IF the person has no other health issues...

Comment

Working...
                                X