Vaccine effectiveness survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JES View Post
    You still haven’t provided any data/facts.
    Are you the TBH thread police ? If he provides it what are you gonna do with it ?

If you disagree just move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      If anyone would know it would be this gentleman.

Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is not a vaccine.

It does not keep you from getting Covid.

It only lessens the symptoms if you were to catch it.

All documented facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          It is not a vaccine.

It does not keep you from getting Covid.

It only lessens the symptoms if you were to catch it.

All documented facts.
          Sounds like you need the shots.

Comment

Democrats got us right where they want. Mostly conservative hunters divided on the Covid shot. Who cares. Get it are not it's not that big of a deal. Wife and I got it but couldn't care less if you did.

Comment

Not to start any more crap, but this week Fox4 news here in Dfw was reporting 4 deaths in Dallas county from fully vaccinated people. So yes, people are still contracting and dying from it even after getting the shots. But another common denominator for those 4 unfortunate souls were underlying conditions. So vaccinated or not, they were already higher risk if they got it.

who even knows what's real any more...

Comment

Why would you go test if you got the vaccine unless your paranoid.

Comment

[QUOTE=PYBUCK;15608359]Why would you go test if you got the vaccine unless your paranoid.[/

Why not? If you are sick, go to your doctor. I'm guessing the doctor ordered it. Pre-existing conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Why would you go test if you got the vaccine unless your paranoid.
                    A couple of reasons come to mind, first being safety to others. My wife volunteers for a hospice facility and is a NICU nurse. If she were sick, she should probably get tested. The last thing she needs is to have the sniffles from coronavirus and pass it on to her 3 immunocompromised patients and other NICU nurses. Also she should probably quarantine for the health of the general public...we shouldn't be grocery shopping because someone else could get it and die.

Second I think it would be beneficial for any scientific data... I am sure there are studies that would want to know the severity of a post-vaccine positive test. It would help all this crap go away so we could go back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                      Where you hear that? We aren't seeing hardly any at all

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                      It’s on the make ***** up as you go website. He saw it there.

Comment

Who said you couldn’t get covid after being vaccinated? You can, but vaccine should keep it from killing you.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Who said you couldn’t get covid after being vaccinated? You can, but vaccine should keep it from killing you.
                          Does Polio Vaccine just lessen the symptoms? Measles? Chicken Pox?

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                            Does Polio Vaccine just lessen the symptoms? Measles? Chicken Pox?
                            Polio vaccine = yes

Comment

A high school buddy of mine and his dad (both vaccine deniers) passed away, just learned yesterday. I have a million memories of him and his dad, its shocking to me

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Wolken- how is Ivermectin or HCQ experimental? I took Ivermectin in the early 70s. My grandfather took HCQ when he was in war in Korea.

If you are saying off label I agree. I also take baby asprin off label for preventive and blood thinner

Exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X