No announcement yet.

WeatherTech Floor Liners: How To Clean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got black weathertechs in my f250, the only way I’ve been able to get them to look clean is spray them down with tire shine after washing them. Wipe the excess off after the shine soaks in a few minutes, this will keep them from being as slippery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would try Wesley’s Bleche-wite

Comment

I have WT's but they are light brown they clean up fine. Mine are starting to curl up on the edges and not fit quite as good but hell they are 10 years old. You would curl up too if you had been stuck in a really hot truck or really cold truck for 10 years LOL. Try wetting them down and cover with oxy clean.

Comment

I've had WT liners in 10 vehicles with no complaints... until now. Same issues mentioned in my wife's Armada and my truck. They won't clean up, they're curled up, yada yada.

ETA: I'm convinced the newer WT is made with a different rubber material than the older models. They are significantly thinner/flimsier, as well.
          Last edited by Ouch; 05-03-2021, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I have tan WT's in mine, 9 yrs old. They're still in great shape. Clean up fine and no curling. I did however trim the drivers side back a little next to the E-brake because it leaned out slightly and would catch on it.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would scrub them with Super Clean and power wash. If you want to turn them back to black use Cerakote trim restore.

Comment

Working...
              X