2020 College Football Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Perfect time to take just the championship winners and call it done...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the Pac12 doesn't play I agree.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      ?? Because we constantly hear from you that the SEC only plays 8 conference games and how it’s not fair. This year we play 10 conference games and no one else is. Geeeeez, why can’t we all just get along????

Or the conference carnage by playing the extra conference game.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Not fair? I never say that. You must be talking about Heath or someone. I always say Slive was a genius the way he set it up.

Not me. I have always talked about the success of the SEC schedule and they have earned the right to have it setup the way it is.

Comment

Why is it........hilarious?
          Seems premature for a football program that's won 10 games TWICE in the past quarter century.

Comment

And that's counting bowl games too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
              Or the conference carnage by playing the extra conference game.

Nope. Wasn't me.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                Seems premature for a football program that's won 10 games TWICE in the past quarter century.
                We’ve actually had THREE 10 win seasons in past quarter century......do you know what a quarter century is?

Comment

Hell, maybe it was me. I like what the SEC is doing this season and while it’s unlikely they’d even consider keeping the 10 conference games, it’d be cooler if they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                    It has ZERO to do with what we’ve done the last 25 years or even what we’ve done the last 9 since joining the SEC. We aren’t the same program we used to be. We play in the most elite conference in college football, the SEC West. Since joining the SEC West, we are 69-36......your team, I’m assuming you must be a “fan” of the Texas Longhorns, is what??.....58-45? One spot behind us in one poll and ahead of us in another.

My apologies to the usual Longhorn Fan Base (Heath, ChadC, BOB, Gekkoman, Smart), to whom I’ve pledged to be more respectful this year, sorry I had to defend my alma mater “politely” against this unsolicited smack talk by one of your humble “fans”.

Ags and Horns are 9 and 10, could be reversed, and honestly I think we are ranked a little to high.....with Mond as a handicap, it’s a pure wild guess.

Have a great season fellows, I’m going back in my hole now.
                    Last edited by RLB; 09-17-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Hell, maybe it was me. I like what the SEC is doing this season and while it’s unlikely they’d even consider keeping the 10 conference games, it’d be cooler if they did.
                      Yeah, but dang!! We having enough trouble winning more than 5 as it is!!!

Comment

These guys never miss

The 2020 season is well underway and don't look now but it looks like the Big Ten is looking to climb aboard. While the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 have already be...

Comment

It has ZERO to do with what we’ve done the last 25 years or even what we’ve done the last 9 since joining the SEC. We aren’t the same program we used to be. We play in the most elite conference in college football, the SEC West. Since joining the SEC West, we are 69-36......your team, I’m assuming you must be a “fan” of the Texas Longhorns, is what??.....58-45? One spot behind us in one poll and ahead of us in another.

My apologies to the usual Longhorn Fan Base (Heath, ChadC, BOB, Gekkoman, Smart), to whom I’ve pledged to be more respectful this year, sorry I had to defend my alma mater “politely” against this unsolicited smack talk by one of your humble “fans”.

Ags and Horns are 9 and 10, could be reversed, and honestly I think we are ranked a little to high.....with Mond as a handicap, it’s a pure wild guess.

He isnt a Horn fan....

Comment

What about the decade prior to that? He did say quarter century. [emoji6]

Referring to my teams wins and losses not yours.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-17-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              What about the decade prior to that? He did say quarter century. [emoji6]

Referring to my teams wins and losses not yours.
                              Apparently I was wrong assuming him to be a Longhorn Fan.....I wasn’t making light of Texas’ record, it’s better than ours over the last 127 years. What I was trying to figure out was how does someones a lack of 10+ wins over the last 25 years have anything to do with rankings for this year. I was also making the point that “we both” haven’t preformed very well over the last 8 years and we’re both ranked in the Top 10, so apparently it doesn’t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                                He isnt a Horn fan....
                                What is he?

Comment

Working...
                                X