No announcement yet.

Almost tpwd draw hunt time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pending 2nd draw for Hagerman, I am new to all this can someone tell me what that means, what are the chances I get drawn to go?

Comment

pending 2nd means that after the pay deadline if anyone hasn't paid then they will draw more names to fill those spots. Odds are extremely low.

Comment

In for B!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AWnNETX View Post
          Congrats!

However, this does confirm the fact that for Hagerman, the draw system is completely different now that TPWD runs it. And not for the better.
          When Hagerman ran their own draw, they would take every applicant with 4 points, usually all or most of all with 3 points, and then random draw for anyone below 3 points. This method guaranteed a draw at worst every 4th year as long as you continued to put in.
          With the way TPWD "Loyalty points" work, some may continue to put in and never be drawn again.

I guess the old saying rings true, "all good things must come to an end"
          Unfortunately with the online system even if it stayed the same the influx of applicants would have so much point creep after the first year or 2 it would take 10 years to be guaranteed.

Comment

Well, I am pending on all, as well as all the kids draws for today. That happened quick. No anticipation like 2 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
              Later today. Congrats on Laguna. Best archery Hunt in Texas imo, Aransas is a waste of time
              Thanks! Looking forward to it! Going to pass on Aransas since I'll be getting home from an elk hunt just a few days before. I live right next to the Balcones so I'm hoping I'll get lucky and draw it, but if not I'll definitely be hunting Atascosa

Comment

My little dude just drew "either sex" Colorado Bend State Park in December.

Comment

Hagerman

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                  I just won hagerman. Woohoo. 1 point only.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
                  I got drawn for Hagerman 1st hunt also! Thanks for the help last year pointing me in a few spots. What dates did you get drawn for?

Comment

My brother and I drew Hagerman for the 3rd hunt Dec 4-6. I was blessed to get a nice 10 pt last time I hunted there. Now time to scout.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                      What dates do you have? I can't give you too much help if you have same dates. [emoji16]

Lol. 11/6-11/8

Comment

Pending 2nd draw on all of the 9/1 hunts I applied for. On to the 9/15 hunts!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          Later today. Congrats on Laguna. Best archery Hunt in Texas imo, Aransas is a waste of time

I totally agree with this assessment. Laguna is an awesome place and I was happy to get a hog at aransas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                            I got drawn for Hagerman 1st hunt also! Thanks for the help last year pointing me in a few spots. What dates did you get drawn for?
                            11/6-8 also. I gonna try to get up there in October for a weekend to scout.

Comment

Nada.

On to the gun hunts in 2 weeks

Comment

Congrats to those who won and best of luck on your hunts! Come on 9/15!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X