X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    But but but what about blue blood?[emoji1787]

Doesn’t matter. Still a blue blood. Always will be. Just like Nebraska and Michigan. Move along. Nothing to see here [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      I’m not sure how disclosing 3rd party information about an assault or rape to an authority would violate HIPPA violation.

You are correct. Those 2 things don't have anything to do with the other.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        It's almost painful to have to agree with DDF but if the young lady had reported it to Coach O, or any other Coach, they are not allowed BY LAW to disclose the allegation due to the medical privacy laws. The most they can do is strongly encourage the alleged victim to report the event to the police.

While watching the segment on the SEC network last night it was made clear that the alleged victims naver went to the police.

This is a nothingburger

I’m sure that’s what lsu is saying, it’s also very wrong.

Comment

Per the article the university was notified.... so any coach being in trouble is null an void at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I’m sure that’s what lsu is saying, it’s also very wrong.

Again, for all I care the LSU FB program could get the death penalty tomorrow and I'd throw a party, but the girl(s) were supposedly raped by a football player, and then instead of going to the cops went to the football coach, then when nothing had been done or said about it in 4 years - they went to the media.

Totally legit.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              But but but what about blue blood?[emoji1787]
              An aggie asking "what about blue blood", how ironic

Comment

Again, for all I care the LSU FB program could get the death penalty tomorrow and I'd throw a party, but the girl(s) were supposedly raped by a football player, and then instead of going to the cops went to the football coach, then when nothing had been done or said about it in 4 years - they went to the media.

Totally legit.
                Yeah, they're idiots. But hippa laws do not apply.

Comment

What’s going on with OU talking about not wanting to play football? Rattler not the guy and Riley taking the easy way out?

Comment

Totally legit.
                    Would you make more rings and cups also?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Don’t forget the locker room door code an memorabilia hanging in the locker room lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        What’s going on with OU talking about not wanting to play football? Rattler not the guy and Riley taking the easy way out?
                        Yeah, that’s it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Shall we put the girl’s faces on the cups? If the allegations are legit, O, the involved staff and the player all need to be held accountable. These things are hard to prove so far after the fact, but with this “me too” society we have today, there’s no telling. These women groups will go hard after LSU, mostly because football is an uber masculine function that they want ended.

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Shall we put the girl’s faces on the cups? If the allegations are legit, O, the involved staff and the player all need to be held accountable. These things are hard to prove so far after the fact, but with this “me too” society we have today, there’s no telling. These women groups will go hard after LSU, mostly because football is an uber masculine function that they want ended.

So if the company you work for is in the know and you as the lowest employee hear about it, is it your responsibility to go to your company and tell them what they already know? I have no clue how y’all are tying coach o to any of this? If your company says your coworker is good to go what else should you do?

The girl didn’t make a police report and in her own words said she didn’t want to pursue anything at the time. What else do you want from defensive line coach

Last edited by drop dead fred; 08-20-2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              So if the company you work for is in the know and you as the lowest employee hear about it, is it your responsibility to go to your company and tell them what they already know? I have no clue how y’all are tying coach o to any of this? If your company says your coworker is good to go what else should you do?

The girl didn’t make a police report and in her own words said she didn’t want to pursue anything at the time. What else is the defensive line coach

It’s called an outcry and if it’s made to a coach, professor, etc, there are responsibilities that go along with it which btw have nothing to do with HIPPA.

Off topic and I don’t know your marital situation but if you’re as loyal to the woman in your life as you are to the tigas she’s in a really good spot, hope she knows it

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                                It’s called an outcry and if it’s made to a coach, professor, etc, there are responsibilities that go along with it which btw have nothing to do with HIPPA.

Off topic and I don’t know your marital situation but if you’re as loyal to the woman in your life as you are to the tigas she’s in a really good spot, hope she knows it

But it wasn’t made to coach o so I’m not sure how anyone’s drawing him into this?

Yes I’m married and my loyalty to her is stronger than my tigers. She’s a blessed woman lol

If there’s true evidence she went to coach o himself and not the head coach at the time (les miles), and he didn’t tell anyone then fry his *** at the 50 yard line of Death Valley.

Per the article which is all we have there’s zero mention of her telling the at the time DL coach anything. So until there’s some factual proof I’ll defend my coach

Comment

Working...
                                X