Skeeter Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
    Yeah it come from yahoo. Boat is same color scheme and model(I think) as that one. Engine is a 250 SHO 2 stroke.

SHO is a 4 stroke motor not a 2. If it's a 2008 Yamaha 2 stroke it is probably the hpdi which makes more sense. Either way at 15k it's a good deal if the hull doesn't have any structural issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
      [ATTACH]842752[/ATTACH]

This on Louisiana Sportsman, it's a 2012 (when the motor was available). I don't post to embarrass you, only be careful. I almost fell for a Ranger that was too good to be true on Craigslist once. Many scams out there.

I know where the picture came from, I got it. The boat he has is the same color and model as this one. I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
        The guy won the boat, he fishes out of free sponsored boats, he dont need this one in his garage, so he decides to give his buddy the buddy deal on said boat,hes probably not home so he grabs a couple pics off the internet to show his buddy what it looks like. I think some you watched too much inspector gadget.

Haha this guy has it right!

Comment

Haha this guy has it right!
          Ok, so now we're on the same page, you hadn't said that, but you asked how much "that" boat was worth. That boat is a cherry mint 2012 model that hasn't been refurbished. You could easily be talking about a 20k swing in value. Things weren't adding up is all.

Comment

Ok, so now we're on the same page, you hadn't said that, but you asked how much "that" boat was worth. That boat is a cherry mint 2012 model that hasn't been refurbished. You could easily be talking about a 20k swing in value. Things weren't adding up is all.

I get it I get it. I'm gunna get some genuine pics soon! Stay posted!

Comment

I have a feeling it's gonna be a zx225 or something with a 250hpdi.

Either way, 15k is a great price as long as the hull and motor check out.

My buddy got his 04 zx200 for a steal of a price of 20k. Came with a 225 hpdi, dual power poles, fortex 112lb, hydro wave, and 2 hds12 touches.

Comment

25K would be my top end on that boat assuming I had great answers to tsime questions.. It's a 12 years old boat, and I'd be curious to know why the top/gel coat, fenders, tires etc would need to be replaced if the boat only has 135hrs. My gut is telling me that its not garage kept and has spent much of its life outdoors under the sun. Sunlight and exposure to the elements are boat killers.
                Sumting wong

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Take it to a reputable marine shop and have them run the compression on the motor, take it out for a test drive and check everything possible. After the test drive, you should no longer be on the fence.
                  This

Comment

At $15k buy it and if it doesn't meet your needs sell it to all the people on here that think it's worth $30k plus!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a 09 with 300 on it had 92 hours very clean 25000

Comment

I think the whole thing revolves around trust if you know the guy and trust him that the boat is solid go for it! Skeeter is a great boat and this is much more than a starter boat. Good luck!

Comment

2008 skeeter zx20 is a bay boat.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                            I have a feeling it's gonna be a zx225 or something with a 250hpdi.

Either way, 15k is a great price as long as the hull and motor check out.

My buddy got his 04 zx200 for a steal of a price of 20k. Came with a 225 hpdi, dual power poles, fortex 112lb, hydro wave, and 2 hds12 touches.
                            This is my bet. Now the whole thing makes sense. And if you can get it for 15K thats one hell of a deal

Comment

Some people do!

I was taught early on, sometimes it's not what you know, but who you know...!
                              So if it is someone you know and he is kind of gifting it to you then why are you asking us. I don't mean that in a rude way at all but I I,terpet it as you don't duly trust the guy. If my thoughts are accurate I would strongly suggest that you take it to a reputable boat shop and have it thoroughly checked out and take a test ride before I would buy it since you aren't experienced in the things to look for.
                              If everything is good to go and you do get it is a check of a deal and I doubt you will ever out grow it as far as its size and capabilities.
                              That's a nice boat if the actual boat is basically the same as the pic that you posted.
                              Good luck.

Comment

In for pics. Sounds like you're getting an awesome deal to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X