Looking to Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to Hire

Our Houston-area construction company is looking for a very high-level operations manager with a vast amount of civil experience. We're expanding our footprint of operations and need to add to the team.

Candidate should be:

-Experienced in all manner of civil construction, including commercial, industrial and TxDOT.
    -Experienced in the management of multiple projects, project managers and superintendents.
    -Understand project safety and have a commitment to it.
    -Experienced in WIP schedules, forecasting and budgeting.
    -Experienced in Viewpoint and Bid2Win

Excellent Pay and Benefits (Salary is negotiable, but if you meet the criteria, you know what you're worth and so do we)

FTR....I don't run the day to day at Joslin Construction and won't be making the hiring decision, but I do have a vested interest in finding the right person.

Send resume to: hr@joslinconstruction.com or send it to me at curt@joslintexas.com and I'll get it to the right people.

If you know someone that fits this description, please show them this post and if they get hired, I'll pay you a nice referral fee.

http://www.joslinconstruction.com

Is this a work from home job? If so I'm interested!!

Bump for you.
    Last edited by doghouse; 06-09-2023, 12:48 PM.

Comment

nevermind. i can google.

Comment

Hopefully a great TBHer fills the bill!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          Is this a work from home job? If so I'm interested!!

Bump for you.

If it was I would apply, but I don’t don’t squat about civil construction.

Hope you find the right person Curt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know the perfect guy if you were located in the DFW area, hope you find the right guy or girl.

Comment

What about civil rights?

Something I didn't see listed was company vehicle. Those are a thing and go really fast.

Comment

I’ve watched you field guys work for about 10 years now, does that count for experience?

In all honestly I don’t recall every having a bad run in with Curt’s men in the field. And trust me as a glass guy whose company is usually late on the job, they have every reason to get frustrated with us. They are trying to final grade and we are still running around on a lift! Point is, if his guys in the field are that happy, I imagine the office is a pretty nice place to work

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                  I know the perfect guy if you were located in the DFW area, hope you find the right guy or girl.

DFW is a targeted market. W just picked up a great project in Prosper. Send him my info.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    What about civil rights?

Something I didn't see listed was company vehicle. Those are a thing and go really fast.

Truck or allowance is part of the package, of course.

Comment

I will take it. I can build a hell of a deer stand, and have watched guys do alot of dirt work. I need min 150k a yr salary, company truck and 4 weeks vacation to start. Good luck fillin it.

Comment

Working...
                      X