• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
    Let me know how it goes when you cash out your earnings
    cashed out plenty of times.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      His plan is to hold until 500K. He's young,30, so he hasnt seen the things we have but he is paying attention. He admitted to me recently he should have sold some at 60ish like I suggested. He'll do better the next spike.
      I tried to talk him into putting it down on a house at one point. He wouldn’t listen. Could have have been sitting pretty on equity with that down and the prices spikes over the last 2 years.

Comment

Cathy woods says btc is going to $1mill a coin. Extremely lofty, but I think if you can handle the risk and hold for the next decade it will be worth your while.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
          Cathy woods says btc is going to $1mill a coin. Extremely lofty, but I think if you can handle the risk and hold for the next decade it will be worth your while.
          She's like Cramer and wrong on almost everything.

Difference is BTC always goes through drawdowns and then rallies to +/- 3 times the last peak. I think she will be right on this prediction unless she put a date less than 10 years on it.

The only way IMHO BTC goes low (under 10k) and stays there is if multiple governments outlaw it. But a few banks, rich people and actual companies have been buying BTC the last couple years..If they keep buying the skys the limit.

Comment

Looks like crypto is going through another slump.

Comment

Still leaning towards #1 prediction a few posts above. I need to get more ready to start buying. I figure if I can add at 20k, 19k and down to 15k and end up with 2 bitcoin I'll hold them for my kids.

If BTC goes to zero that means governments around the globe took total control so it won't matter much anyway.

Comment

It dropped into the 19teens for just a bit, for the past week it has been on a good run 27k+ now.

Comment

Yeeyee

Comment

Bitcoin now passed $30k

Comment

yes she did

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        yes she did
                        Nice little bump.
                        Jupiter spiked up real nice a few days ago as well, gave me a nice little skim off the top.

Comment

Got notice today that Robin hooded is dropping Solana, Polygon and Cardona.... they will sell your position at the end of the month or you can move it to another platform. Most my money is in bitcoin and ethereum but do own some polygon and Solana.

Thinking I will just cash out and use the proceeds to buy more bitcoin and ethereum.

Comment

Got notice today that Robin hooded is dropping Solana, Polygon and Cardona.... they will sell your position at the end of the month or you can move it to another platform. Most my money is in bitcoin and ethereum but do own some polygon and Solana.

Thinking I will just cash out and use the proceeds to buy more bitcoin and ethereum.

Comment

Working...
                            X