Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salty H20 2023 Thread- How Salty Will You Get??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang! Time to put out some DVD's!

Comment

Finished the year off in style!

Comment

Way to go bullets!

Comment

Good job on those trout!

Comment

Took the kiddo's to our little bankfishing spot today. Suprised to see there was NO water there. Just a barren mud wasteland. At least i saw all the things that i get hung up on everytime and took photos. Cant remember a time i have been down there and seen the tide that low. So plan B and headed to surf. Salvaged the day with whiting in the 2nd gut. Surf was clear and beautiful today.

Comment

Thanks again folks for taking us old salts who are stranded along on your trips!! '24 is another year and I'll be ready!! Happy New Year y'all!!

Comment

Took the kid to PINS for last trip of the year. It was slow. 3 pomp’s, some whiting, and two reds. Great day on the sand even if the fish didn’t want to play along.
                Attached Files

Comment

Looks gorgeous

Comment

2024 thread started ....

Comment

End it on a good day. Got a few reds coming out of a marsh drain. The trophy wife wanted a red for dinner tomorrow so one got a boat ride. Hit some dock lights on the way in cause I want fish tacos tomorrow myself. My kind of grocery shopping. Good luck in the new year fellas. Click image for larger version

Name:	281.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	26679660 Click image for larger version

Name:	280.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	26679661

Comment

Good job Kevin and Glen! Way to finish the year!

Comment

Working...
                        X