No announcement yet.

George Floyd Med Examiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess they'll burn down some more **** because it isn't the answer they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      You must have pulled that off Facebook
      The dailywire is know for its inaccuracies
      Hopefully the real or a accurate ME report will be open for public view And shutdown these feral people and thugs who are looking for excuses to loot and cause discontent

“”According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified", including reports on protesters digging up Confederate graves, Democratic congresspeople refusing to stand for a fallen Navy SEAL's widow“”
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-29-2020, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
        Hopefully the real or a accurate ME report will be open for public view And shutdown these feral people and thugs who are looking for excuses to loot and cause discontent

“”According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified", including reports on protesters digging up Confederate graves, Democratic congresspeople refusing to stand for a fallen Navy SEAL's widow“”
        You’re kidding? You think Ben shapiros website is full of inaccuracies?
        And you’re using snopes to make your claim. Got it. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post

Ok here..

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

And this is exactly why I never responded to the other thread.. You would think by now that grown men would have learned that the story is always going to change.. 1st clue should have been: A man that is being choked to death cannot talk.. 2nd clue: A knee on the back of the neck will not choke a person out..
          Last edited by PondPopper; 05-29-2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Ok here..

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

And this is exactly why I never responded to the other thread.. You would think by now that grown men would have learned that the story is always going to change.. 1st clue should have been: A man that is being choked to death cannot talk..

I did think about that.

Comment

So they still caused his death? Sure sounds like their actions killed the man even if not in the way everyone suspected.

The worst part is the man being limp for 3 minutes with an officer still on his neck without rendering aid or even checking.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                So they still caused his death? Sure sounds like their actions killed the man even if not in the way everyone suspected.

The worst part is the man being limp for 3 minutes with an officer still on his neck without rendering aid or even checking.
                Sorry buddy. No moving the goal post.. Everyone's initial call was MURDER by strangulation/choking.... This proves differently as I figured it would because I never saw him being strangled/choked out..

Comment

Everyone's initial call was MURDER by strangulation/choking.....
                  Not true. Not everyone.

Comment

Sorry buddy. No moving the goal post.. Everyone's initial call was MURDER by strangulation/choking.... This proves differently as I figured it would because I never saw him being strangled/choked out..
                    Hey nobody will find where I ever said that. Might find where I said the officer was responsible and he was. Also sat on a dying man leading to and after his death. A man in cuffs at that. He deserves whatever he gets for that and hopefully gets it all

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      [/B][/I]

I did think about that.
                      Because it isn’t true....

Comment

I haven't heard hardly anyone saying that on TBH. Certainly not everyone. So what prize do you get if you keep your knee in a guys neck until he has a heart attack, then you keep it in his neck for about three more minutes after he passes out and watch him die? All the while he is handcuffed, on his belly, begging for his life.

Comment

Could you prevent someone from breathing by placing enough weight on their back that their diaphragm would not move even though the airway was open?

Comment

George was a convicted felon. He was part of a home invasion robbery in Houston. Why doesn’t the MSM ever mention that?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                              Because it isn’t true....
                              Bull$h!t.. If your are talking you are breathing..

Comment

Working...
                              X