BBQ smoker recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ smoker recommendation

Sold my pits and Spitts combo to buy something a bit bigger. Been eye balling lone star grillz 20x42, but the 14 week lead time is a bit long.

Budget: 2k and looking for patio model. Located in dfw and can drive with trailer to pick up.

It will be worth the wait.

Comment

Shirley fab makes a small patio model with a quick turnaround. Great pits and the owners are first class.

Comment

Cannon Pits! TBH'er TC is the owner and his pits look to be built solid. I'd get with him. He has a FB page Cannon Pits and Fabrication.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Klose I’d make you a deal on. Dimensions and pics to follow. It’s HEAVY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

20x48” smoker. Fire box is 26x20.

Too much crap in my garage. Let me know if you are interested!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              I have a Klose I’d make you a deal on. Dimensions and pics to follow. It’s HEAVY!

I’d be interested if I wasn’t already pit poor.
              Llosa makes a good one.

Comment

Lovin’ my Lyfe Tyme

Comment

Take a look at Custom Metal Projects in Bebe, Arkansas. He will build you exactly what you want for half the price of what some people on here try to sell rusty pieces of junk for. He built me a 500 gallon offset on a nice trailer with cabinet style doors, insulated firebox, stainless accents, 3 full length racks, a wood box, a vertical warming box, and painted the trailer OSU orange for me. I paid less than $3000.00 for it. There are folks trying to sell cobbled up rust buckets for that much or more. He has a wait time (or he did), but it was well worth it. I can fit 2 full size/whole hogs in mine.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Trevor73402; 06-28-2020, 06:39 PM.

Comment

That’s a great looking smoker for under 3K.
                    Last edited by HuntingTexas; 06-28-2020, 06:47 PM. Reason: Fat fingers

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post

20x48” smoker. Fire box is 26x20.

Too much crap in my garage. Let me know if you are interested!

Got anymore pics of the inside? Someone else might be interested if op isn't.

Comment

I have a 20x36 from lsg and have been very happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                          Got anymore pics of the inside? Someone else might be interested if op isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                            Cannon Pits! TBH'er TC is the owner and his pits look to be built solid. I'd get with him. He has a FB page Cannon Pits and Fabrication.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is who id use to build me a pit also

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                              Take a look at Custom Metal Projects in Bebe, Arkansas. He will build you exactly what you want for half the price of what some people on here try to sell rusty pieces of junk for. He built me a 500 gallon offset on a nice trailer with cabinet style doors, insulated firebox, stainless accents, 3 full length racks, a wood box, a vertical warming box, and painted the trailer OSU orange for me. I paid less than $3000.00 for it. There are folks trying to sell cobbled up rust buckets for that much or more. He has a wait time (or he did), but it was well worth it. I can fit 2 full size/whole hogs in mine.
                              That sounds like a heck of a deal. Great looking pit

Comment

Working...
                              X