Pres Trumps address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pres Trumps address

one word... DISAPOINTING! where was the national emergency to build the wall?

Really? Can't help you.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      Really? Can't help you.

I am a Trump supporter. but this just sounded the same as all of the other crap I have heard before, nothing is going to get done. same s**t, different day, imo.

Comment

Don’t give in Trump

Comment

I don't think Trump will cave in I think he is willing to go down as a one term President to do his best to do what is right and keep his campaign promise.

MAGA

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            I am a Trump supporter. but this just sounded the same as all of the other crap I have heard before, nothing is going to get done. same s**t, different day, imo.
            The difference is that he was able to make the case to the people in primetime where most folks would actually see it come from his mouth. The information is not new, no doubt about that. But doing it this way I believe he is just setting up his next move.
            Hopefully that will include complete closure of all southern border crossings. Complete stop to all immigration.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              The difference is that he was able to make the case to the people in primetime where most folks would actually see it come from his mouth. The information is not new, no doubt about that. But doing it this way I believe he is just setting up his next move.
              Hopefully that will include complete closure of all southern border crossings. Complete stop to all immigration.
              This. And I think he just gave the dims a chance to save face. Will they take advantage of it?

“Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across.” -Sun Tzu (The Art of War)

Comment

Bust off a .50 cal. For about 5 minutes a couple of times a day at the border and i wouldn't think a wall would be necessary.

Comment

I pray you are right.
                  I was hoping for something a little more ballistic.

Comment

A complete stop to ALL immigration? As in legal also? Man half the IT companies in the US would close down within a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                      Bust off a .50 cal. For about 5 minutes a couple of times a day at the border and i wouldn't think a wall would be necessary.
                      The cartels do it all the time. This was just a few days ago near the border bridge in Pharr, TX.

I wish we could send Pelosi and Schumer for ride alongs with our Border Patrol Agents for about a week.

I bet Schumer would pee his panties if he heard that gunfire live.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6nS-6cRan4"]Shooting going on at the border close to the bridge to Pharr, TX - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

How do these fools get in office.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                          The cartels do it all the time. This was just a few days ago near the border bridge in Pharr, TX.

I wish we could send Pelosi and Schumer for ride alongs with our Border Patrol Agents for about a week.

I bet Schumer would pee his panties if he heard that gunfire live.

Shooting going on at the border close to the bridge to Pharr, TX - YouTube
                          agreed!

Comment

I agree as well as last chance for Dems to save face.

Comment

Both of those ****ing morons used the term “manufactured crisis”. That ****** me off. If they actually believe that then they are clueless about what’s really happening at the southern border.

Comment

Working...
                              X