Sandra Bland's mother to campaign with Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandra Bland's mother to campaign with Hillary

First off, I thought this arrest was chicken crap. Now I get to thinking that trooper must feel like a POS for fueling the "blacklivesmatter" narrative with his chicken arrest after he couldn't handle a woman being irate and what not.

These types of situations should remind us that the decisions we make, however small (just a class c instanter arrest), can have unintended and terrible consequences. A stupid Class C citation would have sufficed, now that trooper is facing perjury charges (which IMO are prolly just levied because he's a scapegoat), a woman is dead, and the divisive Liberal rhetoric of "blacklivesmatter" is fueled even further.

I get so sick of this crap and it shows how far Libs will go to divide us.

Bernie met with Al Sharpton yesterday. Guess he wanted to get a jump on the race card ahead of Hillary.

Wonder if Bernie encouraged Al to pay his taxes so they can be redistributed?

Comment

What a good time to be a race pimp! I would make both those lily white cracker politicians polish my shoes on live tv. Always bow when I speak to them and fetch me some water upon request during meetings...and then maybe I will think about giving them the black vote (since I speak for all black people)
      Last edited by Man; 02-11-2016, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        Bernie met with Al Sharpton yesterday. Guess he wanted to get a jump on the race card ahead of Hillary.

Wonder if Bernie encouraged Al to pay his taxes so they can be redistributed?
        It'll come down to who can promise the most free crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          What a good time to be a race pimp! I would make both those lily white cracker politicians polish my shoes on live tv. Always bow when I speak to them and fetch me some water upon request during meetings...and then maybe I will think about giving them the black vote (since I speak for all black people)
          SheJack approves of this message!

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
            It'll come down to who can promise the most free crap.
            "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
            -Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

I saw the sandra video...couldn't understand why the LEO got so livid. Most of the latest "police are bad" videos the LEO's seem pretty irate. Not blaming him or them, just seem a bit over the top for the situations.

I think LEO's should have paid breaks...like time off if they or co workers or superiors think they need a spell. Get some RR on us. Might help some?

Might encourage good mental health in an really intense job. again, huge LEO fan, support...just observing. To me this has nothing to do with race.

Comment

Working...
              X