• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Marla Maples says.... Hi
    No Excuses for a comment like that...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      The logic behind the decision is based on the history of the politicians that currently make up the system I described.

The system needs to be changed, and voting for a Republican or Democrat is not going to change that system.

And as far as the big O comment goes, I would much rather see progress in a different direction, than stale isolation with no growth or movement in any direction.

My Family and I are just fine, and will continue to be. Obama has had little to no effect.
      So you would rather see our country sink the way it has rather than stall for a few years?

Can't say I understand that.

Also congrats on O not effecting your family, you must be the only one. I sure can't say that.

Comment

The logic behind the decision is based on the history of the politicians that currently make up the system I described.

The system needs to be changed, and voting for a Republican or Democrat is not going to change that system.

And as far as the big O comment goes, I would much rather see progress in a different direction, than stale isolation with no growth or movement in any direction.

My Family and I are just fine, and will continue to be. Obama has had little to no effect.
        Nor did Bush, Clinton, senior Bush, or Reagan since I have been an adult in the working world! LOL! "If it is to be, it is UP TO ME!" If presidents could focus on DEFENSE, INFRASTRUCTURE and GENERAL WELFARE we would be back on track overnight. Just pitiful at this point!
        They just called Trump narcissistic on the FOX panel.....lol! Even mentioned Circus-Circus as it related to his rambling speech!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Nor did Bush, Clinton, senior Bush, or Reagan since I have been an adult in the working world! LOL! "If it is to be, it is UP TO ME!" If presidents could focus on DEFENSE, INFRASTRUCTURE and GENERAL WELFARE we would be back on track overnight. Just pitiful at this point!
          They just called Trump narcissistic on the FOX panel.....lol! Even mentioned Circus-Circus as it related to his rambling speech!
          Followed by "but aren't they all? Trump just wears it on his sleeve"....

Comment

I like Trump, always have. If you watch his interviews he is a pretty realistic guy. He's got "a touch" of arrogance, but I think he has a great mindset for the POTUS position.

Comment

I dont like him personally, but am really tired of the Republican / Democrat rhetoric. I really wish there were more options. I hate the lessor of two evils the Government has backed us into.

If there's an independent or anything else available, I'm voting for them. Don't care what he stands for, I just want different.
              Sickening...and disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by TCarmichael View Post
                So you would rather see our country sink the way it has rather than stall for a few years? Can't say I understand that..
                Cant speak for the poster but that is not what I got from his statement? I could be wrong but must read that in full context.

Comment

Originally posted by TCarmichael View Post
                  So you would rather see our country sink the way it has rather than stall for a few years?

Can't say I understand that.

Also congrats on O not effecting your family, you must be the only one. I sure can't say that.
                  Sunk according to who ? Ask a Democrat about it sinking.

Very sorry to hear that about you and yours. I can only speak for Me and Mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                    Followed by "but aren't they all? Trump just wears it on his sleeve"....
                    YES, YES, YES.............but he is a YANKEE.........lol!!!

Comment

Cant speak for the poster but that is not what I got from his statement? I could be wrong but must read that in full context.
                      Maybe I misunderstood...I hope I did anyway.

Comment

The big government GOP does not want to disrupt the status quo. They are so desperate for more Bush.

Comment

This is my exact point. I'm not quite old enough to mention the Reagan's, lol.

Comment

I get wanting an outsider, I really do, but is this guy the right outsider? Does anyone really think he wants to be president? He's in it for the publicity

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              The big government GOP does not want to disrupt the status quo. They are so desperate for more Bush.
                              Bingo..............status quo is killing us slowly but surely!!! Big Government is horribly embedded on both sides of the aisle. Run this country like a business and it will be cut in HALF!

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                                No Excuses for a comment like that...
                                Really? Like that would not be brought up and discussed by his opponents.
                                Guess we could all put our head in the sand and forget it ever happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X