• Show
Clear All

Camp bullis this weekend?

Anyone headed out? And what day/time?

What's going on???

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
      What's going on???
      3d shoots Saturday and Sunday 30target 15$ person good setup. Had a blast last month

Comment

I work on camp bullis 5 days a week.. I see the 3D shoots go on but have yet to attend. I might try to make this one.

Comment

I need to get the hunting permit, every morning I see a monster buck just walking around without a care in the world.

Comment

One shoot not to miss only two left this year. Nice targets good people and nice
            Walk

Comment

On my way home from work today I noticed they set the course up.

Comment

Oh yeah!!! Come on out it's a blast...I can't wait were going to be out there Saturday and Sunday. I just fleched some new goldtip velocity arrows I need to try out...
                Last edited by Twztid; 08-23-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Well I have not been to a shoot at Bullis in a couple years. I can't make this weekend as I will be hunting. Maybe next time.

Y'all have fun,

Bisch

Comment

I am still kind of new to shooting bow, I've gotten pretty good at it, just never been to a 3D shoot before. How does the event go? Do you see who has the best kill shot?

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                      I am still kind of new to shooting bow, I've gotten pretty good at it, just never been to a 3D shoot before. How does the event go? Do you see who has the best kill shot?
                      30 targets you stand on a designated spot take your shot(no range finders). 10pts is the highest you can score on a target at bullis. Next ring is 8pts and next is 5pts. You write your score on a pad and total it up at the end. It's like golf just find a group to hang with or take it at your own pace. Even bring the wife and kids they can walk the corse with you and help ou find the arrows you miss At the end they turn in all score cards and hand out prizes to the different classes: bowhunter,extreme,youth,womens,cub. Don't be scared it alot of fun bring some friends or I'll be there in an 11' jeep grand chrokee black around 9am, you can shoot with us
                      Last edited by Twztid; 08-25-2011, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Cool, I want to go. If I do I will be in a 10' F-150 FX4 lifted/ white. How long does it usually take?

Comment

2 or 4hrs depends how many your shooting with and if you got to wait to take turns.

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks!

Comment

I'll be headed out there, what time does it start and what tome should I head out there? Anything I should take ( besides bow,arrows,release, etc). This will be my first competition

Comment

Working...
                              X