getting new bow tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting new bow tomorrow!

Going to see rocky tomorrow to get my new bow. Its a 09 admiral 60#. Can't wait!

congrads partner keep em on target

Comment

Rocky will hook you up. You'll like that Admiral it's a shooter. Have fun with the new ride

Comment

Thanks guys. Its kinda like the night before Xmas

Comment

You will love it. And I guarantee it will be RIGHT when it leaves

Comment

today is the day

Comment

awesome man make sure you post up some new pics

Comment

Just got back from rocky's. Got my new admiral. This is a sweet bow. Set up is 27",63# with whisker biscuit, trophy ridge single pin sight, cat whiskers, and s-coil stabilizer. I'm shooting gt xt hunters 55/75 cut at 25 1/4" with blazers and 100gr tips at 266fps. I can email pics sat if someone can post for me. Is it october yet?
                Last edited by sambo73; 03-05-2010, 05:48 PM. Reason: spelling and adding words

Comment

It was good to meet you today, and I hope you enjoy your Admiral as much as I did mine.
                  Right now, I'm about 70% positive I'll get another for '10.
                  I can relax now that I've got my wife another Equalizer, and the limbs are on the way.

Comment

Thanks it was a pleasure doing business with you. I know where ill be going from now on. Before today, I had heard a lot of good things about you and your shop. They were all true and then some. Thanks again and good luck this season.

Comment

Congrats on the new bow, sounds like a goodun!

Comment

Working...
                      X