New sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sight

My friends at Black Gold sent me a new sight for 2010, the new Ascent. I loved my flashpoint but this is the sight I have been waiting years for. Black Gold offers some great products. Thier sights are super tuff and you should check out thier Tight Spot quiver and everyone knows about the Rip Cord rests.
    Attached Files

It is sure interesting looking, but I am not a fan of single pins.

Comment

LB, Does the sight tape mounted to the inside of the riser make it a little akward to adjust? I'm used to my HHA which has the tape on the back of the sight. Looks like a well built sight. Thanks.

Comment

A friend of mine just ordered one. Darn good looking sight, from a darn good company.

Comment

That's a good looking site. Been thinking about one of those single pin sites myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
            LB, Does the sight tape mounted to the inside of the riser make it a little akward to adjust? I'm used to my HHA which has the tape on the back of the sight. Looks like a well built sight. Thanks.
            I don't think so. I haven't got it completely dialed in yet but it doesn't feel akward to me. I have owned 2 hha's and liked them but this is alot nicer in my opinion.

Bmac, they also make this sight with a multi pin head.

Comment

Will it take a light?

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
                Will it take a light?
                yes sir it comes with one. it is integral located low on the right side you can see the hole where it lives in the picture

Comment

Working...
                X