Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nockturnals not staying lit...

Double post... dangit.
    Last edited by Kirby86; 01-10-2014, 03:51 PM.

I havnt had any problems with Nocturnals other than when nocking onto string I have to ease it on so it doesn't snap and turn on.
    If they're coming off of arrows on launch they might be pinching the string. I've heard if you put a plastic grocery bag over arrow and pushing nock in and trimming the excess bag away that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer57 View Post
      I havnt had any problems with Nocturnals other than when nocking onto string I have to ease it on so it doesn't snap and turn on.
      If they're coming off of arrows on launch they might be pinching the string. I've heard if you put a plastic grocery bag over arrow and pushing nock in and trimming the excess bag away that helps.
      great idea!

Comment

Well, I edited this post and the other one has no replies lol...

Anyhow, they're coming on, but they aren't staying on...which is weird, because that would mean to me that the string isn't punching the nipple on the back of the nockturnal hard enough, or... yeah idk what else could cause that. I have only ever had this problem with the G-nock size. Haven't had any issues with the S nock types.

Comment

Working...
        X