Collin County Bowhunters Assoc. Aug shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters Assoc. Aug shoot

We are having our final shoot for the year next weekend Aug.20th and 21st. California start so you can come as early as you like and beat the heat. Score cards must be in by 2 p.m. Plenty of water on the course and a lot of shade. Trophies awarded on Sun. but you can shoot your score either day..Come on out and bring the family as 12 and under shoot for free!
    Last edited by bowmedic; 08-14-2011, 06:05 PM.

Ttt

Comment

Wish I could be there

Comment

I will be there on sunday! Lookin forward to it and bringin a buddy who has never shot 3d so it should be a good time

Comment

We are going to set this up for hunting practice. Shots will be closer but targets may be quartering, behind trees, may have to shoot from sitting position, etc.

Deer season is right around the corner and we all need the practice, so come on out.

Wayne

Comment

Awesome! Cant wait

Comment

We set the course today.. Challenging course that will get you ready to hunt.. Almost entirely in the shade.. Come out and shoot the final shoot of the year.

Comment

already made plans to shoot quitman this weekend ,they have a great range with more shade. yall have fun .

Comment

Glad you enjoying the sport somewhere... Had a good turnout today.. Lots of compliments on the course. Come out and shoot tommorrow.. Last shoot for the year!

Comment

I be there with fletchins' on.

Comment

Well our CCBA 2011 3D season has come to a close. We want to thank all of you for coming out and shooting with us. You have made our 21st year a big success. We will start up our 2012 season in February. With all of your support, we expect to have another great year, and hopefully, a lot cooler one.

Thank you, and good hunting!

Wayne

Comment

THANKS CCBA. had a blast this year. neetz and I made it up 5 times,

jeffro

Comment

Great to meet all of you at a great club. Thanx for the hospitality today for myself and my son. I can tell you we will be back.
                          Hank

Comment

Had a great first year up at the CCBA!

Comment

Working...
                            X