No announcement yet.

What is an Infidel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in the Video does it say that a good follower of Satan and the moon god is a dead one?

I have plenty of conviction.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      I am curious how many of you have interactions with those of the Muslim faith on a daily/weekly basis?

Is the information you get only from social media?

And before you pounce you should know I am a liscensed and ordained minister in the SBC. I am also a liscensed chaplain with the IMB and my day job is as a Prison Chaplain in one of these places the article wrote about. I deal with Muslim offenders and a Muslim Chaplain daily.

Them Christians with their jailhouse religion could learn a thing or two about conviction...

Oh...I also have an undergrad in religion and masters from a SBC seminary...I have studied my Christian History also. There is not a catholic or protetant that should ever point at a faith’s history and judge.

My .02 cents for what it’s worth...just treat like Jesus would and watch what happens.

Since you're the expert, is there a concept equivalent to taqiyya in Christianity or any other established religion?

What would Jesus say about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        I certainly don't but I also know that people don't want the truth they just want to sit in their echo chambers and hear themselves preach falsehoods because anything different from themselves is scary.
        And where do we find this truth you speak of?

Comment

Just know enough from fighting those 4th century savages for pretty-much the last 17 years. Learned all I need to know about them. The extreme Muslims will cut your head off. The moderate Muslims will stand by and watch and not say a freaking thing.

Go ahead and preach your moral equivalence crap. Just remember that when they come for you and your children.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            It’s not so much about the history but the present. I honestly don’t know how a Christian can reconcile with the “religion” of Islam regardless of where you get your information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            A Christian should take their actions and reactions from the example of Jesus. We are not to judge and condemn but are to share the Gospel thru actions and words.

So let me ask you...in the present...are you being obedient to the Lords commands?

Shared the Gospel lately?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              Since you're the expert, is there a concept equivalent to taqiyya in Christianity or any other established religion?

What would Jesus say about it?
              Not an expert but have stayed in a holiday inn.

Have you ever read about the atrocities acted out by Christians after the reformation?

Studied history of the church and what people did in the name of their faith?

To that point have you looked around!?! Christians deny their faith everyday in the pursuit of fame fortune and the American dream.

“Love one another” is never more openly disobeyed than in a Sunday morning at 11:00 o’clock in churches all across our nation.

Comment

A Christian should take their actions and reactions from the example of Jesus. We are not to judge and condemn but are to share the Gospel thru actions and words.

So let me ask you...in the present...are you being obedient to the Lords commands?

Shared the Gospel lately?

Actually yes I have, my daughters best friend asked to be baptized 2 weeks ago after going to church with us. I try my best but I am human. But to think that Jesus just turned the other cheek is not only misleading but also makes me question what you are preaching.
                Islam does not square with Christianity so if you are telling me that I should question my religion vs another then I question you.

Comment

Actually yes I have, my daughters best friend asked to be baptized 2 weeks ago after going to church with us. I try my best but I am human. But to think that Jesus just turned the other cheek is not only misleading but also makes me question what you are preaching.
                  Islam does not square with Christianity so if you are telling me that I should question my religion vs another then I question you.

Question all day long...people should.

Do you think the Christian has a Devine mandate to share the Gospel with Muslims?

Jesus does not “square” with anything other than the individual realizing that it is only He who saves.

Stop passing judgments and reading into text what isn’t there.

Trust Jesus and do what His word commands.

Specifically John 3:17 when it comes to declaring who should have the Gospel available to them.

All are lost and need a Savior.

Comment

It’s not so much about the history but the present. I honestly don’t know how a Christian can reconcile with the “religion” of Islam regardless of where you get your information.

Muslims or Christians did this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      I certainly don't but I also know that people don't want the truth they just want to sit in their echo chambers and hear themselves preach falsehoods because anything different from themselves is scary.
                      Folks should read Marcus Latrell's book again...lost more than any person should have to see, yet is alive because of a small village on the top of a mountain. I doubt you will ever here him use the words 'all' and/or 'every' on the topic.

I have commented in the past about lacking vocal outcry as a whole towards the extreme, but like I said just not gonna end well.

Comment

Have you ever read about the atrocities acted out by Christians after the reformation?

To that point have you looked around!?! Christians deny their faith everyday in the pursuit of fame fortune and the American dream.

“Love one another” is never more openly disobeyed than in a Sunday morning at 11:00 o’clock in churches all across our nation.
                        You didn't answer my question.

Since day 1, Christians fail to live up to the word. We're forgiven even if we don't deserve it. Humans are flawed. Always will be.

Is there any other established religion that doesn't incorporate the Golden Rule in some form other than Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                          You didn't answer my question.

Since day 1, Christians fail to live up to the word. We're forgiven even if we don't deserve it. Humans are flawed. Always will be.

Is there any other established religion that doesn't incorporate the Golden Rule in some form other than Islam?
                          I did answer your question.

You asked about the practice taught in the Koran about a practitioner lying about their faith in the face of persecution.

I responded that Christians fail to adhere to the tenants of their faith in the face of opposition and cultural norms (ie we are more passionate over football and deer season than our Lord)

I’m not arguing. The Golden Rule is not The Gospel. We are to love like Jesus even when treated bad.

Forgiveness is the most unatuaral act we humans will ever participate in. Only a relationship with Jesus let’s us know what real forgiveness looks like.

Comment

I don't know if its true or not but that has been around for at least 10 years. Cant believe it resurfaced.

Comment

I am curious how many of you have interactions with those of the Muslim faith on a daily/weekly basis?

Is the information you get only from social media?

And before you pounce you should know I am a liscensed and ordained minister in the SBC. I am also a liscensed chaplain with the IMB and my day job is as a Prison Chaplain in one of these places the article wrote about. I deal with Muslim offenders and a Muslim Chaplain daily.

Them Christians with their jailhouse religion could learn a thing or two about conviction...

Oh...I also have an undergrad in religion and masters from a SBC seminary...I have studied my Christian History also. There is not a catholic or protetant that should ever point at a faith’s history and judge.

My .02 cents for what it’s worth...just treat like Jesus would and watch what happens.
                              So what is an infidel?

Do the muslims you interact with understand that God is not Allah, and Allah is not God?

Comment

And as a Christian I can tell you that the actors in the reformation were wrong.
                                Do you see “moderate” Muslims denouncing the extremists? I use the term moderate incredibly loosely. If they are true believer and follow the quran then they’re all extremists. Some just may not be acting on it. But make no mistake, if that time comes, the true Islamist will act in accordance to their book. Muslims But let’s not pretend that Islam is a religion. It’s a extremist supremist ideology cloaked in the mantle of religion.

Comment

Working...
                                X