X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a major league infidel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
      Not only is that a false presentation of what happened it's full of misinformation.

I'm not going to spend the time to point our all the false information but please spend a little bit of time educating yourself before you simply copy and paste information.

What do you say is misinformation? The facts about the Muslim religion?

Comment

Infidel is supposed to mean someone who doesn’t pray or believe in God, which would exempt any Christian but just like many other definitions they get perverted.

Like racist is used term now to describe predudice or discrimination and all three are different.

Terroism by nature is simply a means to get people’s to alter their normal behavior.

So many more these days but all the perversions comes from Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          Not only is that a false presentation of what happened it's full of misinformation.

I'm not going to spend the time to point our all the false information but please spend a little bit of time educating yourself before you simply copy and paste information.
          Not like you would have any bias defending said extremism reguarding the overall issue either...doubt this ends well amigo.

Comment

Do doubt I'm an infidel
            No doubt muslims hacked off a couple innocent young ladies heads last week
            No doubt muslims killed thousands of Americans
            No doubt the religion of peace treats their woman like cattle
            No doubt God forgives sinners and does not call to kill

Comment

Nope, not going to end well at all.

My problem is that no one in the Muslim/Islamic faith is denouncing the atrocities being committed in many parts of the world, pretty obvious to me that they are afraid to speak or suffer the same consequences. Yes, there are many radicals in all religions but I know we denounce those that commit these acts. I also aware that there are those that are quick to quote Old Testament teachings and fail to acknowledge Jesus' saving grace (that would be the New Testament). I'm pretty sure that Jesus was crucified for his teachings against most of those laws not for following those Old Testament laws.
              What's scary/exciting is that things are not going to get better only going to get worse.
              Yes we are at least 1 day closer.

Comment

Nice catch Mike

Comment

The big players in the GMO and agrochemical industry – Monsanto, Bayer, Dow, Syngenta, DuPont – are engaging in an extensive public relations, advertising, lobbying and political campaigning to make sure that genetically engineered crops (GMOs), and the chemical pesticides they require, continue to proliferate in the U.S. To improve their public image, they are attempting … Read More

Snopes lost their credibility several years ago. Proven to be operated by a liberal husband and wife duo.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY"]Three things you (probably) don't know about islam - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I am curious how many of you have interactions with those of the Muslim faith on a daily/weekly basis?

Is the information you get only from social media?

And before you pounce you should know I am a liscensed and ordained minister in the SBC. I am also a liscensed chaplain with the IMB and my day job is as a Prison Chaplain in one of these places the article wrote about. I deal with Muslim offenders and a Muslim Chaplain daily.

Them Christians with their jailhouse religion could learn a thing or two about conviction...

Oh...I also have an undergrad in religion and masters from a SBC seminary...I have studied my Christian History also. There is not a catholic or protetant that should ever point at a faith’s history and judge.

My .02 cents for what it’s worth...just treat like Jesus would and watch what happens.
                      Last edited by Death from Above; 12-29-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Calling snopes when in search of the truth is a joke, SMH.

I'm thinking the current muslim's definition of an infidel has a chain-gun or A-10.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6UToUXg4LU"]The Truth about Islam and Muslims - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Not like you would have any bias defending said extremism reguarding the overall issue either...doubt this ends well amigo.
                            I certainly don't but I also know that people don't want the truth they just want to sit in their echo chambers and hear themselves preach falsehoods because anything different from themselves is scary.

Comment

What is an Infidel?

I watched both video's, both worthwhile viewing imo.

For those who don't want to sit through the entire longer second one I found interesting soundbites at minute markers-
                              17:30
                              21:00
                              22:10
                              23:00
                              24:30
                              31:30
                              Last edited by DaveC; 12-29-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                                I am curious how many of you have interactions with those of the Muslim faith on a daily/weekly basis?

Is the information you get only from social media?

And before you pounce you should know I am a liscensed and ordained minister in the SBC. I am also a liscensed chaplain with the IMB and my day job is as a Prison Chaplain in one of these places the article wrote about. I deal with Muslim offenders and a Muslim Chaplain daily.

Them Christians with their jailhouse religion could learn a thing or two about conviction...

Oh...I also have an undergrad in religion and masters from a SBC seminary...I have studied my Christian History also. There is not a catholic or protetant that should ever point at a faith’s history and judge.

My .02 cents for what it’s worth...just treat like Jesus would and watch what happens.

It’s not so much about the history but the present. I honestly don’t know how a Christian can reconcile with the “religion” of Islam regardless of where you get your information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X