Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Africa will push ahead with plans to amend the constitution to allow land expro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Well I guess FOX is fake news too.. Hmmm. They are also reporting on this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fox, MSNBC, and CNN are in a dead heat for fake news. We cant call a clear winner yet as its just too close.

Comment

DV says all is good on his end....

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Fox, MSNBC, and CNN are in a dead heat for fake news. We cant call a clear winner yet as its just too close.
        SANITY prevails!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]🤪

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Even if the constitution amendment is a false story...there still is currently white farmers being killed and land taken right?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Even if the constitution amendment is a false story...there still is currently white farmers being killed and land taken right?
            Correct. But I dont believe its Government sanctioned; though it may be fueled by rhetoric from their current ruler.
            Last edited by Ætheling; 08-03-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

This is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Correct. But I dont believe its Government sanctioned; though it may be fueled by rhetoric from their current ruler.
                But it's ok though..because whites are racist! And just them owning more land than others proves they steal it. Surely there couldn't be another reason they end up owning more land!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  But it's ok though..because whites are racist! And just them owning more land than others proves they steal it. Surely there couldn't be another reason they end up owning more land!
                  Ever heard of Karma ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Ever heard of Karma ?
                    Karma for who? Whites in general? Or the current generation of white landowners in Southern Africa?

Comment

Ever heard of Karma ?
                      Karma for what??? Have you ever researched the history of SA???
                      Apparently not..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Karma for what??? Have you ever researched the history of SA???
                        Apparently not..
                        I'm sure he has not

Comment

Yup!

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          There is going to be a lot of killing there very soon. More than there is now. Followed by famine when the farmers are completely displaced. Then good ole Uncle Sam and a few others from the civilized world will be guilt tripped into being on the hook for "helping" them.
                          Yes Sir!
                          Last edited by texaspacker; 08-03-2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Ever heard of Karma ?
                            Karma for who? Whites in general? Or the current generation of white landowners in Southern Africa?
                            I assume he means Karma for the blacks who steal, rape and plunder? But who knows what he's thinking

Comment

Things worked out so well for Zimbabwe, what could possibly go wrong in South Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by sec View Post
                                DV says all is good on his end....
                                SEC,

You will be FINE! I would not hesitate for one second to make plans for an African safari... This rhetoric from the RSA government is nothing new. They have made these threats periodically over the last several decades to appease the radical component of the ANC.

It makes the news for a day like it did back in December after the election of the new President Ramaphosa, then you don’t hear about it again....

Ramaphosa is heavily invested in RSA in both properties and agriculture. None of the white South Africans feel he would do anything to jeopardize his own wealth. For them, its business as usual and they take these threats in political stride.

We were hearing about their government’s plans to confiscate white-owned property 13 years ago when we first started traveling to South Africa, and I assume you will hear these threats for years to come.... Bottom line is that 85% of RSA’s economy is generated by 15% of the population. You can probably guess what component of the population that 15% is.... As a potential client, I wouldn’t give it a second thought. This rhetoric hasn’t changed my plans in 13 years, and it won’t change my plans to return again next year. Any real serious land confiscation would require a constitutional amendment which would create a revolution to accomplish.... I already heard today that Ramaphosa is walking back his rhetoric now saying that if anything, they will only take land and buildings that have been inactive, vacant, or already confiscated for tax liens... This story is not "fake news" per se, but the theme is not new and it is being sensationalized.

Comment

Working...
                                X