No announcement yet.

20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pretty good wads of specks are starting to work around.

We need to get some rain going & I think we’ll have a pretty good season.
    Attached Files

Comment

My boats open for youth weekend if anyone would like to go I was gonna take my little bro but he has baseball

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
        Anyone draw any epostcard hunts? I drew richland chambers for mid December.
        We drew RC north unit for Dec 11-13. As big as the units are, I expect there are several groups drawn on each unit each weekend. Could be wrong, we’ll see. Buddy I drew with used to hunt it before they made it draw only

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
          My boats open for youth weekend if anyone would like to go I was gonna take my little bro but he has baseball
          Someone take him up on this!

I would be, but I've got to work.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
            Someone take him up on this!

I would be, but I've got to work.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
            Wish y’all could go had a blast taking y’all last time hopefully we can get together this year

Comment

My new buddy is getting closer to coming home. Lil Pouldeaux should be a beast in a year or two.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flyway12 View Post
                We drew RC north unit for Dec 11-13. As big as the units are, I expect there are several groups drawn on each unit each weekend. Could be wrong, we’ll see. Buddy I drew with used to hunt it before they made it draw only

Yep, I think they draw 30-40 groups per weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                  Sure wish we could have made it work, someone needs to take g this man up on his offer.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                    Yep, I think they draw 30-40 groups per weekend
                    LOL!!! If we show up for orientation and that's the case we'll probably just head back to the flooded private stuff in Athens. Not interested in a rat race with a pile of people on a "drawn" hunt.

Comment

Richland has around 24 groups drawn on the North unit and you draw out of a hat for the unit number you get. You are assigned that unit(pond) for the weekend and it is yours.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                        Richland has around 24 groups drawn on the North unit and you draw out of a hat for the unit number you get. You are assigned that unit(pond) for the weekend and it is yours.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
                        That could go really well or quite poorly. I've drawn on a few other places before and we had it to ourselves for the allotted time. We'll see how it all goes. I've been a waterfowler going on 28 seasons now but that fire gets just a little dimmer every year. The stress that goes along with scouting, getting permission or dealing with others on public land is not appealing anymore with this new found archery addiction lol... deer taste better too! I'll always love hunting waterfowl, I'll just likely do it far less.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyway12 View Post
                          That could go really well or quite poorly. I've drawn on a few other places before and we had it to ourselves for the allotted time. We'll see how it all goes. I've been a waterfowler going on 28 seasons now but that fire gets just a little dimmer every year. The stress that goes along with scouting, getting permission or dealing with others on public land is not appealing anymore with this new found archery addiction lol... deer taste better too! I'll always love hunting waterfowl, I'll just likely do it far less.
                          Blake? I will PM you some info for out there and ponds.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6220.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	24636132
                            Finally got my redhead back from the 2018 Season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
                              Lol nice try green jeans [emoji23] its a fega and thank your sir

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Haha im far from green jeans brother trust me. I just know I have always wanted a true mega but there hard to find. was curious if it was real or not. Either way looks like a sweet rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                                My new buddy is getting closer to coming home. Lil Pouldeaux should be a beast in a year or two.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                                Good looking pups, getting one the silvers?

Comment

Working...
                                X