I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
    I talked to a detective friend of mine a few weeks ago. He said they've been busting people with the CBD oil from out of state and it's a felony.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    CBD is legal in all 50 states...how can it be a felony if it has NO THC or considered a narcotic??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      CBD is legal in all 50 states...how can it be a felony if it has NO THC or considered a narcotic??
      From what I'm reading it has to have less than .3% THC which would mean its derived from hemp, not marijuana.

Seems to be a legal gray area in TX...

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
        for those that use cbd with success, where do you get it? A news report the other night was saying some sources actually have very little cbd in their procduct. I just finished a bottle of Whole Green cbd oil and it seems to work on my arthritis. But would like to try others also to see if I could get better results.

We have been using Sacred Leaf products with success

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Dosing is a individualized thing.

The good thing is you could turn the whole bottle back, and slug it all at once, without worrying about repercussions.

As mentioned, it is subtle. If your expecting some profound feeling, you might be disappointed.

Subtle if anything is what we expected. My wife and I both noticed a difference the morning after our first dose. This was so unexpected that we both wrote it off as coincidence or placebo so neither of us mentioned it until the 3rd day.

Aches, pains & inflation noticeably reduced.

Comment

****, if it will relieve inflation I’m in!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              It tests positive on many field tests for THC. So guys get arrested. On misdemeanor cases they usually dont send anything to the crime lab for further testing. It is a gray area for sure.

Comment

There was a bill passed around the first of April that CBD Oil is legal in Texas with less than .3 % THC. I know this because my wife uses and sells it. The product she uses is Hempworx and is sold with or w/o THC. We have done lots of research on CBD and not all of it the same. Beware of some companies who say it is pure CBD. We use the one which has only 3 ingredients that is tested and has a seal of approval. No CBD is FDA approved. As a matter of fact vitamins aren’t either. If you want to know more just go to her website or email me. She will be glad to help you. Our email is dhurley55@msn.com or the website has all the information. The website is www.hempworx.com/dhurley

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Where did you get it? If you bought it in Texas IT HAS NO MEDICINAL value. CBD oil is illegal in Texas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Your never going to accept this....but your wrong.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Where did you get it? If you bought it in Texas IT HAS NO MEDICINAL value. CBD oil is illegal in Texas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tell that to they guy I know that just quit a 6 figure job to sell CBD oil. SMDH

Comment

We sell Green Roads CBD at our salon in Seabrook Tx if anyone is interested good stuff for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do some research.

It is legal if you have a prescription. The prescription is very hard to get. I believe currently it is only for epilepsy in Texas.

Hemp oil is what they are selling in the shops here. If you do not think hemp oil is different from CBD I can't help you.
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-22-2019, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Copy and paste from Ft Worth Star Telegram....

The only thing we can say is CBD oil is not legal in Texas and you do what you want with it at your own risk.” ... Possessing CBD oil is legal for a small number of Texans with intractable epilepsy who are prescribed medical marijuana under the state's Compassionate Use Act passed by legislators in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                Is Amazon hemp oil the real deal? Before buying, read this. We explore the quality of these bottles and compare them to top-range CBD oils.

Hemp oil is what is being sold in Texas stores. Full tincture CBD is illegal. These are commonly known facts. It's not my opinion.

Which part is up for debate, sir?

Are you saying that they sell the real stuff in Texas....or that hemp oil has medicinal value? I have read articles that said hemp oil can help with pain. That said it is not CBD oil....which is illegal in Texas. I bought some at a pharmacy in San Marcos. They even had an herbal wellness associate come talk to me and make the sell. Acted like I was buying CBD oil. After getting home and researching it I found that I was duped. It was hemp oil, not full tincture CBD oil.
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-22-2019, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X