ATN X-Sight ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATN X-Sight ????

Is there anything I can adjust to keep it from blinding me while using it at night. It likes it burns my pupil. I have the display, light sensitivity on low, and the ir on the lowest setting, but if I looked into the scope for over 10 seconds. The scope works good but it hard for me to look through it

Nope. That thing will have you seeing purple dots.

I thought about trying a piece of tinted film over the eyepiece. Maybe attach it with a rubber band. I ended up selling mine before trying it though.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Nope. That thing will have you seeing purple dots.

I thought about trying a piece of tinted film over the eyepiece. Maybe attach it with a rubber band. I ended up selling mine before trying it though.
      Yep, I was thinking about pulling off the eye-catching and see if I could put a piece of tint film on it

Comment

Every one I’ve looked through including the thermals do that. Blind for 5 mins after looking through them only for a few minutes. Recently got a hogster thermal and can look through it all night long and see perfectly afterwords . Not sure what it is that causes that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X