Prayers for Robinhood’s family please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
    Sheridan Little League had their benefit BBQ cookoff Saturday. Blaine joined his uncle’s team in the kids pork steak category and took 2nd place! He was on cloud nine. That made his day [emoji1303][emoji1303]

I took 1st in brisket, 2nd in chicken, and 2nd in BBQ sauce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good stuff! Congrats Blaine! You, too, Jason!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Prayers for Robinhood’s family please

Sheridan Little League had their benefit BBQ cookoff Saturday. Blaine joined his uncle’s team in the kids pork steak category and took 2nd place! He was on cloud nine. That made his day [emoji1303][emoji1303]

I took 1st in brisket, 2nd in chicken, and 2nd in BBQ sauce

Brother that pulls pulls on the ol heart strings!!
      Congrats young man.

And congrats to you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by

Comment

That's awesome! Way to go Blaine!
        And shame on you for showing up your grandson...just kidding, congrats to you too!!!
        Yall some cookin' fools!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW!! That's just pure dee awesome y'all!! Well done!!

Comment

Thanks fellas. It was just a small cookoff. Only 6 teams showed up. If you don’t win at those, you might want to reconsider cookin. Lol
            Hoyt Man racked up several 1st places with his team too. It was a fun, laidback cookoff

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

All good, we are all in! Pray On !

Comment

I come back to this thread to ask for more prayers. This time not for my family, but another family. And this time for peace and understanding. One of Blaine’s best friends and his dad were killed yesterday evening in a car accident on the way home from taking youth sports pictures. It just breaks my heart that all this tragedy is happening lately.

Comment

Prayers sent for the Fuller family and Blaine.

Comment

I come back to this thread to ask for more prayers. This time not for my family, but another family. And this time for peace and understanding. One of Blaine’s best friends and his dad were killed yesterday evening in a car accident on the way home from taking youth sports pictures. It just breaks my heart that all this tragedy is happening lately.

Oh my goodness.....so sorry, Prayers sent!!

Comment

Yea Jason this one hurts! I am sure anyone on here that has gone through Eagle Lake and stopped at Buccees has talked to him. HE was a pillar of the community

Comment

Heartbreaking. Prayers for the Fuller family and friends. I'm sure this is hard on Blaine.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                            Yea Jason this one hurts! I am sure anyone on here that has gone through Eagle Lake and stopped at Buccees has talked to him. HE was a pillar of the community

No doubt Travis!
                            Knowing what our family went through during our tragedy, I can’t imagine what their family is going through. They’ve been on my mind all morning. My heart hurts for them all.

Comment

Prayers sent up for the Fuller family!

Comment

Praying for the Fuller family and yours as well.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X