X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timbren Rear Suspension Bump stop

Anyone try or like these Timbren Rear Or sumo bump stops
    Just wondering if they’re worth the money

I have sumo on my f150. It definitely helps with squat when loaded and it feels more stable. Down side is it rides tougher than a 3/4 ton. I have 1,500 psi springs. Keep in mind, it does not increase the payload capacity..

Comment

I have some on my Toyota Tacoma. It definitely helps when hauling a load.

It does ride a little rougher on rough roads when un loaded though but I got use to it.

Comment

Timbrens here on a Ram 1500. As mentioned, they work great with a load and the unloaded ride is rougher on "choppy" roads where the suspension is moved enough to hit the bump stop. Definately worth it to me though.

Comment

Just curious why wouldn't you just install airbags?

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
            Just curious why wouldn't you just install airbags?
            I think these will be easier to install ? with out going to a after market shop .

Comment

Put them on my 2500HD Chevy. Helped with my 5th wheel. Takes about 10 minutes to install.

Comment

I have them on my welding rig and they have helped tremendously. It is always loaded so I don't know how well it hurts the unloaded ride.

Comment

Sumos on my Titan. Don't notice them when not under load but really helps with the RV attached.

Comment

I ran them on my 05' Silverado 1500. They worked great when loaded heavy. Empty it was pretty harsh-think like a paint mixer. Its easy/fast install so I would install when I needed them. I did not need them daily so it worked for me. On my Ram 2500 I am running the air lift 5000 with the wireless pump and that's the only way to go if hauling heavy often

Comment

Working...
                    X