Son scores on a nice Grayson Co. boar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son scores on a nice Grayson Co. boar

My son, Hunter, arrowed his first hog yesterday evening. Slightly quartering and arrow lodged into offside shoulder bone. Said it sounded like a .22 going off when it hit. Very little blood trail with just the one hole and big chest cavity to fill up. Now I'm not sure how to say this part. Searching in the dark, in the direction of last blood, we located the pig about 60 yards away. So, I guess, he only made it 60 yards? Or he expired in 60 yards? He went 60 yards? His displacement could be measured as 60 yards? I'm just so confused how I'm supposed to say that now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congratulations Hunter !!

And the hog PILED UP 60 yards away is fine!

Comment

Lol! Say it however you want and ignore the nonsense. Great looking hog. He’s a beast.

Comment

That's a great big pig

Comment

Big boy! Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He didn’t make 60 yards and one inch.

Comment

That’s good size hog.

I’d say “60 & down”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice pig, son and that pig look like they were meant for each other. Just say he didn’t make far, until people start complaining about that could mean anything from 1 yard to 100 yards. It don’t matter, he made a good shot and recovered the pig, congrats. Hope he never loses the flame. My sons have kinda faded away from hunting, so without them my desire has faded also.

Comment

Dang! big fella

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                    He didn’t make 60 yards and one inch.
                    Now this, I like! A lot.

Comment

That's a good one. Congrats to the hunter!

Comment

Congratulations young man .. great looking hog..

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                          My son, Hunter, arrowed his first hog yesterday evening. Slightly quartering and arrow lodged into offside shoulder bone. Said it sounded like a .22 going off when it hit. Very little blood trail with just the one hole and big chest cavity to fill up. Now I'm not sure how to say this part. Searching in the dark, in the direction of last blood, we located the pig about 60 yards away. So, I guess, he only made it 60 yards? Or he expired in 60 yards? He went 60 yards? His displacement could be measured as 60 yards? I'm just so confused how I'm supposed to say that now.

Attaboy!! Congrats to him on a great bow kill! Say it how you want....just don't say its 400lbs...

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

Attaboy!! Congrats to him on a great bow kill! Say it how you want....just don't say its 400lbs... He's a braver many than me hunting with 2 arrows,,

Comment

Big Pig, Congrats to the young man!

Comment

Working...
                              X