• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you is this?

Confess on up boys!
    Attached Files

Funny you posted this.

I went past an F150 in The Madisonville area earlier, thing was all decked out with Umbrella Corporation Response stuff. Looked to be either painted or a custom full wrap.

Comment

Lol

Comment

The T-Virus is real [emoji56]

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
          The T-Virus is real [emoji56]
          I know it jest, but your probably not too far off.

Comment

One of our PPLFH brethren..No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
              Funny you posted this.

I went past an F150 in The Madisonville area earlier, thing was all decked out with Umbrella Corporation Response stuff. Looked to be either painted or a custom full wrap.
              there is Zombie Hunter in Fort Worth

Hey, we’re a team of collectivist that simply want to expose the crime, and strange activities that occur when you think no one is watching. From the illegal activities from our public officials, to people who are simply out of their mind. That’s us, Robot Kitchen. We don the synonym Zombie Hunter to describe the people we catch. The mindless machines that propagate their activities while thinking they have no repercussions.

his channel used to be Robot Kitchen, but it got banned

all the content on that youtube should be "clean", but if you search up some of his other stuff....warning you do not want to know what goes on in the streets and parks of Fort Worth!

he is also a master at disguising trail came a true expert as shown on some of his videos

Comment

Working...
              X