Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread....Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    No wonder I always feel like someone is looking over my shoulder lol, will be out there Friday, maybe we can get together and have a pop.
    That would be great. Yall come on in! Should be a few of us out there. Rut should be rolling.
    Did yall get a Turtle Blind? There are 5-6 new blinds over that ways up on top.

Comment

We struck out opening weekend rifle other than some pigs we shot/trapped. I killed a wall hanger up in Oklahoma in October. My sons trigger man for the rest of the season. We’ve Got new deer showing up on camera almost every day. We are headed up Friday till Sunday hoping to get him his first deer. Looks like the weather’s gonna be decent. Good luck to y’all!
      Attached Files

Comment

Seen a few decent ones yesterday evening and this morning. Click image for larger version

Name:	20211118_072641.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	230.0 KB
ID:	24669363Click image for larger version

Name:	20211117_170420.jpg
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	24669364Click image for larger version

Name:	20211117_170250.jpg
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	24669365

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          That would be great. Yall come on in! Should be a few of us out there. Rut should be rolling.
          Did yall get a Turtle Blind? There are 5-6 new blinds over that ways up on top.
          I swear they put up more blinds, we have a pretty large collection, I usually just hunt the big blind.

Comment

We’ll the boy got it done yesterday morning. We left the house at 2. Pulled in the gate at 530, and had this biggun down before 7. He’s pretty excited. This is his first deer! I took a tailgate pic just for Dale.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	1D931611-6087-47DC-8D03-AE61ADEC94A7.jpeg
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	24669519

Click image for larger version

Name:	01E2FC86-C89F-4308-BA6D-D29B7DDD793C.jpeg
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	24669520

Comment

Wow! What a stud. Congrats young man!

Comment

Heck of a buck! Congrats to your boy!

Comment

Y'all don't waste any time. Congratulations to your young hunter for getting a nice buck!

Comment

Congrats little Mix!
                    That's a big ole hammer head buck.

Comment

Very nice. Congrats.

Comment

Congrats to the young Man! Great buck! Way to go Dad!

Comment

Has a anyone noticed the sandhill cranes are not in Wilbarger County yet? Not really complaining. The quiet was pretty nice last weekend. But aren’t they normally arriving by now? Just curious…

Comment

Hmm come to think of it I haven't seen nor heard any of them this year. Lake Diversion is only 6-7 miles from us. Usually in the mornings there arehundreds of them leaving there.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                              Has a anyone noticed the sandhill cranes are not in Wilbarger County yet? Not really complaining. The quiet was pretty nice last weekend. But aren’t they normally arriving by now? Just curious…
                              Heard some mid-day in Young Cnty a couple of weekends ago

Comment

Big uns are out runnin round. Lots of the mid sized and smaller bucks are busted up now.

Comment

Working...
                                X